Best defense against a flurry

Lol didn't Moose get dropped in this fight? I just remember him losing the standup and then getting submitted.

Edit: lmao Jacare has Moose staggering right before this sequence.

Moose never got dropped by a punch.

GOAT at avoiding damage?

Less than 1 minute into the fight. But this one was a “fluke” too.

_SQIyi.gif

B63C8291_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFeaO3Qjh8gsqXnO075hfzUB_8Bd35n34Cm7qBJokDUU.jpg

Yup he got caught here.

If you look at the date this thread was made though, you'll notice that it was well, well before the Schemlenko fight..

Oh i don't know maybe fucking angle away from the on coming strikes rather than go straight backwards o_O

Mousasi had wobbly legs because he was tired from Jacare was controlling him in grappling exchanges..

So? He miscalculated....that's his fault. There are plenty of guys who duck into uppercuts and knees....

If Moose slipped on sweat, if he got hit by an object thrown by fans from the outside, I consider that a fluke.
So? He miscalculated....that's his fault. There are plenty of guys who duck into uppercuts and knees....

If Moose slipped on sweat, if he got hit by an object thrown by fans from the outside, I consider that a fluke.

....because Hall didn’t mean to hit him in the face.

GOAT at avoiding damage?

Less than 1 minute into the fight. But this one was a “fluke” too.

_SQIyi.gif

B63C8291_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFeaO3Qjh8gsqXnO075hfzUB_8Bd35n34Cm7qBJokDUU.jpg

Yes, the GOAT sat avoiding damage. That was one of like, maybe 4 times moose got hurt.

Yes, the GOAT sat avoiding damage. That was one of like, maybe 4 times moose got hurt.

I think you could say perhaps he sometimes depends a bit too much on how good his head movement is, those other names I mentioned use footwork a lot as well but Moose will generally be happy to be right infront of someone looking to throw at him.

....because Hall didn’t mean to hit him in the face.

Sure bud, doesn't make it a fluke. IF he slipped yeah....it'd be outside factors affecting the fight.....there are punches not quite "meant" to be full power punches that turn out to TKO opponents as well......no outside interference, no fluke to me. I think you like many are using fluke to mean statistical outlier, but that's a shaky interpretation in a mixed martial arts.

Back