Best defense against a flurry

AminoAcid

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
ScientificUnsteadyHumpbackwhale.gif

Jacare didn't land a single strike in this sequence (even the upkick only hit Mousasi's shoulder).

Gegard is the GOAT at avoiding damage. That's why he has had over 50+ fights and is only 31, while only getting rocked from strikes one single time (which was a fluke).

What are some other examples of where a fighter completely neutralized a flurry of punches with his back against the cage?

IT wasn't a fluke.

Anyway, yes the guy is great and would beat up Nick Diaz.

Hmm wow a guy using upper body movement while covering up and then looking to clinch when the one attacking gets too close.

I would've never thought or have ever seen that.

Most the time in MMA guys just move backwards in a straight line with their hands down while blocking shots with their face.

Brock Lesnar's turtle mode technique?

1.jpg

186b38733200bbf2a63092aaae823cb2.jpg

Evans attempts to ward off his foe with a voodoo curse but fails.

Hmm wow a guy using upper body movement while covering up and then looking to clinch when the one attacking gets too close.

I would've never thought or have ever seen that.

Most the time in MMA guys just move backwards in a straight line with their hands down while blocking shots with their face.

Yup. That's why Mousasi has one of the best standup games in the UFC. Defensive is just as important as O.

Beautiful. Even more so because Cruise's fangirls will come running with excuse purses.
I am a big cruz fan...but goddamm....how can anyone hate on that? that was just beatiful

Back