Best Co-op couch games on ps4?

Any of the Little Big Planets are good. Simple enough for my girlfriend to play and enjoy but still challenging for someone who has played video games for years like myself.
View attachment 373385

Another good one is an indie "game of the year" called Badland. Its another side scroller but like Little big planet it is simple enough for my girlfriend but still challenging at the same time. You can find it on PSN for less than $20 and it's worth every penny.View attachment 373379

Castle crashers is a classic couch co op. Old school arcade gameplay like the old ninja turtles game.
View attachment 373383

All these games you can find under $20 on PSN and very much worth it.
+1 for Castle Crashers. Found it when looking for something to play with the niece and nephews and we had a blast on it.

Dead Nation is a pretty sweet one, me and my buddy pumped hours into that one beating on the hardest difficulty. Great fun.

lolz @ borderlands and ps4.

the general lack of couch co-op with consoles is a huge disappointment.

I miss games like goldeneye or Halo. We literally stayed up all night playing those games with our friends. Now you just get called profane words by a 10 year old from across the country when you were a 1/2 second too late in an exchange with some dude from the other side of the world.

Yeah I remember when I was at uni going for the midnight launch for Halo 3.

Me and my friends used to get together on a weekend set up 2 or sometimes 3 tv's for a system link and plough through some 4 player campaign on Halo 3, Reach and ODST.

Firefight 4 player coop was awesome as well.

A Way Out looks great and it’s only $30. I plan on starting it with my GF.
I've played it it's mostly story driven except for the final chapters if u like 80s movies like tango and cash u will enjoy it.

Double Dragon Neon is the best co-op game I've played in years. It's even better than Scott Pilgrim and Castle Crashers.

Get borderlands, or borderlands 2.

I would pass on the third one ( the pre sequel ) until you play/beat the first two and really enjoyed them because it's not as good.

The best couch co op games by far, it has hilarious dialogue and non stop running and gunning, getting a rare weapon gives you a great feeling and bragging rights over your buddy ( until he gets an even better rare weapon later on ).

Also there are different characters to play as and they all have different skill trees, so you can build your guys to play any style you want and to work together better.

It's my favorite game, I got my buddy hooked on it too and we have put hundreds of hours and multiple play throughs and had a lot of great times playing those games.

Back