Best cereal??

hearthstone25

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I love cereal. As a kid i ate them all with no f**ks given but as an adult im trying not to go full retard with the unhealthyness. Soo Whats the best cereal for gains and health? Im not a fan of cheerios but any other suggestions is cool.

Jordan's are teh best quality but they aren't available in the US. UK, France, and Canada.

idk if i had to recommend "cereal" I would just say something like granola. Its still processed oats with sugar but it still has more nutrition than those box cereals like frosted flakes or whatever

999999-00737282348215_a1_c1-EN.jpg

1266973.jpg

375270011_0_640x640.jpg

Ground rice cereal with whey protein and some walnuts.

If you want actual cereal lucky charms lol.

I LOVE AND I MEAN LOVE CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH BUT INSTEAD OF MILK I POUR THE CEREAL INTO A BOWL OF REDBULL AND I RUN AND RUN AND RUN SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD

I LOVE AND I MEAN LOVE CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH BUT INSTEAD OF MILK I POUR THE CEREAL INTO A BOWL OF REDBULL AND I RUN AND RUN AND RUN SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD

IS IT FULL FAT RED BULL I HOPE ITS FULL FAT RED BULL I LOVE FULL FAT RED BULL............

I actually like to sprinkle 600mg of modafinil on mine........I will be good till my next bowl tomorrow morning........then..........

I CAN DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN........

Hot dancing SE Asian girl in school uniform.......now that's worth another 600mg modafinil to stay up for.....

Make your own; all you've got to do is bake a bunch of shit you like on low and coat it with a sweet syrup if you want that. Other than that, my suggestion would be going to savoury cereals, like meat porridges and congees and shit like that.

Cap'n Crunch.
Nickname for me IRL, I've got a tattoo of Cap'n smoking a bong.

I recall designing it with a friend who could draw. He showed me what he'd done, and I asked "Can you make him look more stoned?"
He reworked it briefly and the results were fucking hilarious.

Back