Best Canadian ever is?

Wayne Gretzky, Rick Howard, John Candy, Rush, Ryan - Gosling and Reynolds. Probably other dudes i'm forgetting.

TS - Doug Flutie is American.

Ghandi was well known, think he was from Hamilton, Ontario
That was his cousin Scamdi
Les Stroud is my favorite Canadian.
This
recent-car-crash-survivor-les-survivorman-stroud-thinks-other-reality-stars-are-bullshit-body-image-1443450553.jpg

Based solely upon the fact that he once choked the shit out of a reporter harrassing him I nominate Prime Minister Jean Chretien. I was born this way. What is pepper spray? For me I put pepper on my plate. The guys one of the most unintentionally hilarious people in all of history. In all our goofs command. Patriotism is a mental disease.

Based solely upon the fact that he once choked the shit out of a reporter harrassing him I nominate Prime Minister Jean Chretien. I was born this way. What is pepper spray? For me I put pepper on my plate. The guys one of the most unintentionally hilarious people in all of history. In all our goofs command. Patriotism is a mental disease.
The thing I always liked about Chretien is that even though you knew he was a crook, he seemed genuinely interested in doing his best for Canada at the same time, because, why not?

My personal top 10 would include people like Chief Dan George, Sir Frederick Banting and Charles Best (discoverers of insulin), and whomever lit the match at the White House for the lolz.

And

This bad ass

maxresdefault.jpg

Fucking GOAT

maxresdefault.jpg

Aside from killing terrorists he also don't tolerate no bullshit either:

GBCGN160526VICKERS2_848x480_693804611910.jpg

vickers.jpg

Tim Horton didn't invent fast food, but he was the only one holding the torch in Canada, even if it is like the worst fast food place ever.

Throwing a bone to my lil homies to the north.

Lets have your top ten caknuckian citizens of all time

My vote goes to one man that needs no introduction.Kirk

I know his real name but He's Kirk to me. Kirk banged quiff rom Iowa to alpha centauri, to kronos, to Vulcan

James Tinberius Kirk Greatest Canadian(from Iowa) eva

Honorable mentions

Whoever that Canadian Sniper was that capped that insurgent with a Tac 50 from 2 miles out. That guy almost packs the gear to be an American soldier imo

2.Biebs

3.William hung (she bang)

4.Dustin diamond

5.Jeff Gordon

6.Kate Jenner

7.Alex ovechkin

8.Doug floutie

9. Young MC

10.iggy azalia

Got damn that was hard wel.... those are the Canadians that made my list who you got and why?

Jim Carrey!

Michael Fox!

Ryan Reynolds!

Seth Rogan!

Ryan Gosling!

Rachel McAdams!

Mike Meyers!

William Shatner!

Dan Aykroyd!

Keanu Reeves!

Matthew Perry!

All of those are pretty famous Canadian actors.

But my personal favorite is Sergeant Leo Clarke. He was in the 2nd Battalion of the Canadian Expeditionary Force during the First World War.

Corporal Clarke participated in this little event called the Battle of the Somme. Some of you might have heard of it. It was a battle that lasted about five months in 1916. Millions of people participated with about 1 million casualties by the end of it. The British literally lost 60,000 men on day one. The Battle of the Somme was the bloodiest battle of the First World War, and was by all accounts straight brutal. If you're not familiar with this battle, I highly recommend you read into it. The whole battle was setup to be a human meatgrinder.

During the Battle of Flers-Courcelette his section was tasked with clearing the flank of an enemy salient. A salient is an area on the line that protrudes into the enemy's territory so there's enemy on its flanks instead of friendlies. His section was completely wiped out while taking the heavily defended flank from the enemy. Corporal Clarke was only survivor after brutal hand to hand fighting.

Before Corporal Clarke could be reinforced, another 20 Germans attacked his position to retake the salient. Armed with only a revolver by this time, he engaged the enemy killing several. He then picked up an enemy's weapon and fired until it went dry. Then he picked up another. At one point, he was bayoneted in the leg by a German, but shot and killed him too.

It wasn't long after that the Germans finally figured out that Corporal Clarke was not to be fucked with and tried to flee like little bitches. He went after them and gunned down four more Germans in the process. He only stopped his rampage, presumably because his balls grew too large to run with. Oh wait, no this dude stopped because he was low on ammo and had taken a German prisoner.

By the end of the assault, Corporal Clarke had killed 19 Germans, taken one prisoner, and secured the flank which earned him the Victoria Cross, the highest honor awarded Commonwealth forces by the British. He was treated for his wound and went back to duty the following day.

Sadly, he was killed not long after. The VC moment occurred in September. In October, they were securing a new area under incoming artillery fire. Corporal Clarke was taking cover in a trench when a shell impacted, causing the wall to collapse on him. His brother (did I mention he was in the same unit as his brother?) dug him out, but the damage was done. He had severely injured his back and was paralyzed. He died a few days later from his injuries.

Canada has produced some really good comedians.

dan-aykroyd.png

1000509261001_1094146462001_Bio-The-Tragic-Side-Of-Comedy-Phil-Hartman-SF.jpg
Jim Carrey!

Michael Fox!

Ryan Reynolds!

Seth Rogan!

Ryan Gosling!

Rachel McAdams!

Mike Meyers!

William Shatner!

Dan Aykroyd!

Keanu Reeves!

Matthew Perry!

All of those are pretty famous Canadian actors.

But my personal favorite is Sergeant Leo Clarke. He was in the 2nd Battalion of the Canadian Expeditionary Force during the First World War.

Corporal Clarke participated in this little event called the Battle of the Somme. Some of you might have heard of it. It was a battle that lasted about five months in 1916. Millions of people participated with about 1 million casualties by the end of it. The British literally lost 60,000 men on day one. The Battle of the Somme was the bloodiest battle of the First World War, and was by all accounts straight brutal. If you're not familiar with this battle, I highly recommend you read into it. The whole battle was setup to be a human meatgrinder.

During the Battle of Flers-Courcelette his section was tasked with clearing the flank of an enemy salient. A salient is an area on the line that protrudes into the enemy's territory so there's enemy on its flanks instead of friendlies. His section was completely wiped out while taking the heavily defended flank from the enemy. Corporal Clarke was only survivor after brutal hand to hand fighting.

Before Corporal Clarke could be reinforced, another 20 Germans attacked his position to retake the salient. Armed with only a revolver by this time, he engaged the enemy killing several. He then picked up an enemy's weapon and fired until it went dry. Then he picked up another. At one point, he was bayoneted in the leg by a German, but shot and killed him too.

It wasn't long after that the Germans finally figured out that Corporal Clarke was not to be fucked with and tried to flee like little bitches. He went after them and gunned down four more Germans in the process. He only stopped his rampage, presumably because his balls grew too large to run with. Oh wait, no this dude stopped because he was low on ammo and had taken a German prisoner.

By the end of the assault, Corporal Clarke had killed 19 Germans, taken one prisoner, and secured the flank which earned him the Victoria Cross, the highest honor awarded Commonwealth forces by the British. He was treated for his wound and went back to duty the following day.

Sadly, he was killed not long after. The VC moment occurred in September. In October, they were securing a new area under incoming artillery fire. Corporal Clarke was taking cover in a trench when a shell impacted, causing the wall to collapse on him. His brother (did I mention he was in the same unit as his brother?) dug him out, but the damage was done. He had severely injured his back and was paralyzed. He died a few days later from his injuries.

post is a massive fail without Young MC or Biebs just saying

and Americans drafted Dan Ackroyd years ago we sent Andrew dice clay, and chevy chase to you in trade

Back