Best boxing mitts?

LocoFlow98

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase high quality mitts. Does anyone (with good pad experience) know what company/brand they'd recommend for the best mitts? I want to purchase a pair of micro mitts similar to Freddie Roach's. I know those are made by Sergio Garibay. But I wasn't sure if there was better quality out there for comfort and overall quality of mitt.

Thank you for any replies!

I don't know if you can get better as far as quality than Sergio Garibay. However, Freddie doesn't use those anymore. Now he uses custom Winning mitts because they are lighter than what sergio offers. Unfortunately, they are not offered to the public anymore...

There are plenty of custom mitt options out there now. Topboxer, UMA - if you want another US made mitt, search for Gonzalez Boxing on instagram, or on facebook. Daniel is a forum member (doesn't post here often) and his meticulous nature is very evident in his equipment making. Here's a link.

I don't know if you can get better as far as quality than Sergio Garibay. However, Freddie doesn't use those anymore. Now he uses custom Winning mitts because they are lighter than what sergio offers. Unfortunately, they are not offered to the public anymore...

There are plenty of custom mitt options out there now. Topboxer, UMA - if you want another US made mitt, search for Gonzalez Boxing on instagram, or on facebook. Daniel is a forum member (doesn't post here often) and his meticulous nature is very evident in his equipment making. Here's a link.
Is there any you'd recommend over the other? Or does it get to a point in mitts that these top brands are making very similar quality/comfort?

Ring 2 Cage and Gonzalez Boxing after doing some research are most likely going to be the brands I purchase mitts from :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back