Best BJJ kimono

theres still mkimonos. my a2 is on ebay, too small, first batch ran small

thanks, i emailed them about two weeks ago but never got a reply :S

theres still mkimonos. my a2 is on ebay, too small, first batch ran small

Which batch? The batch 2005/2006 batch? Because my A2 is SUPER small compared to all the other A2's I owned. I was thinking of buying another one but am scared its gonna shrink like fuck.

I must say that it all boils down to personal preference and style, and in my opinion all that will come with experience. if you are just starting out i would say get the atama single low price high quality(my son digs his) when you get a little more experience and start to develope your own game you will know what qualities you want in a gi. currently have a koral, gameness gold weave, hck comp. double and an aries double weave. and my son has a atama single. for training i wear what ever one is clean at the time, for compatition i'll either wear my koral or gameness. the hck double is just way too thick, i like all the gis, just be careful with koral mine is an blue MKM size A-3 and the jacket is not cut to that everyone else at my school that wears an A-3 there jacket is a little more sung and not as long.

atama is gay, none of us has even heard back from those losers

Look into Fuji Single Weave for a great beginner uniform. Padilla and Sons another great alternative. Finally the Fushida Mantis seems reasonable if you want top quality with a great price tag. Comes with ripstop pants for a limited time supposedly

Back