Best BJJ Belt???

I thought briefly about the green gi belts but the ganja leaf puts me off.

I have a TGG belt and it's the nicest I've ever owned (out of two white belts, three blue belts, three purple belts, and one other brown belt). The ganja leaf is also a hemp leaf. :)

Anyone know if Mizuno still make purple Judo belts for the North American market (or BJJ belts? which someone mentioned earlier)? I'm a while off my purple, I think, but I wouldn't mind having one waiting in my closet for me.

I have a TGG belt and it's the nicest I've ever owned (out of two white belts, three blue belts, three purple belts, and one other brown belt). The ganja leaf is also a hemp leaf. :)

He could just unstitch the patch maybe?

Anyone know if Mizuno still make purple Judo belts for the North American market (or BJJ belts? which someone mentioned earlier)? I'm a while off my purple, I think, but I wouldn't mind having one waiting in my closet for me.?

yes they still make them. They used to make deluxe colored belts which were thicker and of better quality but i could not find one when i got my purple 2 years ago.

I have a gameness now and it's ok. I prefer Kieko.

Killer Bee belts are cheap and from what I have heard excellent quality

Killer Bee belts are cheap and from what I have heard excellent quality

The slightly more expensive Killer Bee belts made from gi cloth are excellent.

A couple people at my gym have had The Green Gi belts for a while now, since the owner trains with us, and they seem to have held up pretty well thus far.

I have to second this.

I'm a blue belt and I ordered a purple belt from The Green Gi to hang in my room for motivation.

When I got my package and opened it up, I literally said "damn...that's beautiful." By far the nicest belt I've ever seen. It has a fucking personality. Each one is hand-made too, I believe.

at my blue promotion i got a gameness. it's held up fine, but i will likely buy a killer bee gi material belt soon. i wore one of those in white for a while and it was really fantastic.

i've heard good things about the WAR belts too, but apparently they are uber hard to find.

eosin panther:

578713_10151099242779323_1300563845_n.jpg

I just got my blue belt tonight, and I'm looking for a good belt to replace my white one with (ie one that will pref. stay tied). thanks for the help.

(yes, I was given a belt for the promotion, but it doesn't fit. I'm a fatboy. Also, i would use the search function, but it doesn't work for me.)

I feel sorry for you, the belt your instructor gives you is a special thing... ask him if you can exchange it or something.

I feel sorry for you, the belt your instructor gives you is a special thing... ask him if you can exchange it or something.

I'm pretty sure he's past blue belt since the thread is from 5 years ago.

Thats awesome. Is there a reason why it's not in hangul?
My instructors are older, so all the official club logos/names and stuff are in Chinese. Hanja used to be everywhere and people knew it and would study it. Recently, over time it's slowly faded.

Looks prettier, too.

Back