Best Batman

Lol TS asks for a poll and doesn't get one...

Feelsbadman.

Now that is another interesting question. Who was the best Bruce Wayne?

Bale and Conroy for me.

Clooney kind of is Bruce Wayne already. It had to part of their (very flawed) thought process.

Conroy is done a disservice by many on account of being voice-only but he really has owned the role for decades.

Bale>Keaton but by the narrowest margin between any places.

Conroy, but it's almost not fair because he only does half the job so there's less for us to criticize.

It's strange but i think Bale was the best Bruce Wayne, but Keaton was the best overall.

Lol TS asks for a poll and doesn't get one...

Feelsbadman.
1489609440325.jpg

Clooney kind of is Bruce Wayne already. It had to part of their (very flawed) thought process.

Conroy is done a disservice by many on account of being voice-only but he really has owned the role for decades.

Bale>Keaton but by the narrowest margin between any places.

Conroy and Hamill really nailed each part. From the behind the scenes of the series, they had great range and delivery. Voice acting is not easy.

Now the Bruce Wayne part is a little harder to rate. Keaton and Bale did great jobs.

Keaton and West, played two very different types of Batmen, both great. After that, Batfleck. Honestly the only reason to watch Batman vs. Superman.

Never particularly care about anyone else. Bale was in great movies, but it wasn't his acting that brought them to life.

Bale it's not even close... Keaton WTF??? The guy is a tiny Balding manlet. I think the ratings and #'s speak for themselves.....

Michael Keaton
Ben Affleck
Christian Bale
Adam West
Val Kilmer
AIDS/George Clooney

I would go with Bale. His performance had aspects I disliked, but the character was well enough written, and in the finer films (lol
RobinLeach1.jpg
)

Clooney was a great Bruce Wayne, but a shit Batman.

Keaton or Bale for best Batman, a toss up

If Bale didn't do the throat cancer voice, he'd be top.

keaton, bale, conroy.

Voice actors for kids cartoons don’t count

West was hung like a mule and they had to make his costume special to hide it. Gets points for that but I liked bale the best performance wise

The obvious answer is Christian Bale dubbed over by Kevin Conroy. Since that's not a thing, it's Keaton.
Anyone says West is either a lying motherfucker or doesn't understand what a Batman is.

I liked his Bruce Wayne.

Now that is another interesting question. Who was the best Bruce Wayne?

Bale and Conroy for me.

Follow up question:

Is Batman Bruce's alter ego?

Or

Is Bruce Batman's alter ego?

I read a cool theory that Batman was born on the night Thomas and Martha were killed; and Bruce is the false character that Batman shows the world.

1. Keaton
2. Conroy
3. Bale
4. Affleck
5. Kilmer
6. West
7. Clooney

George Clooney should die from gonorrhea and rot in hell. IMHO

Back