Best Baseball Player of the 1990s

Bonds or Griffey Jr

• Total voters
Larry Himes is that you? Nevermind. You won't know the name since you became a cubs fan after the 2016 season.

Jim Frey was the one who wouldn't re-sign him during the '91 season.

Probly just Googled Cubs GM 1992, huh?
Muah!! xoxo

Jim Frey was the one who wouldn't re-sign him during the '91 season.

Probly just Googled Cubs GM 1992, huh?
Muah!! xoxo
Already told you to stop thinking for yourself and just listen to me as fact. Himes was the GM that did not resign him. Real Cubs fans remember his name in hate.

Already told you to stop thinking for yourself and just listen to me as fact. Himes was the GM that did not resign him. Real Cubs fans remember his name in hate.

Wouldn't have mattered who the GM wasafter '91. Maddux was upset that a deal wasn't reached before the '91 season and wouldn't have re-signed anyway.

You're in over your head here dude. Stick with expressing OBP as 000.0000, ya clown lol.

Himes got Sosa for George Bell.

Wouldn't have mattered who the GM wasafter '91. Maddux was upset that a deal wasn't reached before the '91 season and wouldn't have re-signed anyway.

You're in over your head here dude. Stick with expressing OBP as 000.0000, ya clown lol.

Himes got Sosa for George Bell.
So cubs fan was wrong? Stick to legos child. School is out

So cubs fan was wrong? Stick to legos child. School is out

No. I was spot on. Maddux felt slighted the Cubs wouldn't extend his deal prior to his contract year in '91.

That GM was Jim Frey. Maddux's mind was made up before Himes came along.

Try and keep up.

Side note: Maddux once had an ERA of 1.5300000000000 for an entire season...lmao!

No. I was spot on. Maddux felt slighted the Cubs wouldn't extend his deal prior to his contract year in '91.

That GM was Jim Frey. Maddux's mind was made up before Himes came along.

Try and keep up.

Side note: Maddux once had an ERA of 1.5300000000000 for an entire season...lmao!
Rookie trying to spin things...So on the offseason of 91 you are saying Frey was still the GM and it was him trying to sign Maddux? Frey offered him a lowball deal...lol at this fool. Please just tell me yes.

And for the final nail in your coffin Koufax avg under 2 era his final 5 years. Next!

Rookie trying to spin things...So on the offseason of 91 you are saying Frey was still the GM and it was him trying to sign Maddux? Frey offered him a lowball deal...lol at this fool. Please just tell me yes.

Dude...you were the one saying Maddux is closer to a Sherdogger than to Koufax lol.

i think we can both agree that a 1.530000000000000000000000000000000000000 ERa for an entire season is way beyond what any Sherdogger could hope for.

Dude...you were the one saying Maddux is closer to a Sherdogger than to Koufax lol.

i think we can both agree that a 1.530000000000000000000000000000000000000 ERa for an entire season is way beyond what any Sherdogger could hope for.
The healing won't begin until you admit the problem. Say it with all of us. Himes was the GM of the Cubs that let Maddux go. Ease your pain.

Back