Best and Worst MMA Promotion you have encountered

panzer723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What/Which is the best & worst mma promotion you have come across to,encountered,watched and experienced?

From the past up to now.

Best: Any promotion that tries to be more than an "MMA promotion" Ganryujima is probably the best I have seen because every fight tells a unique story there

Worst: Any promotion that tries to just be an MMA promotion, THE UFC is the largest of these therefore the worst

Best - UFC and Pride, I guess, though both have had their moments of questionable ethics. I also liked the IFL, Cage Rage, MFC, ROTR...those promotions that know they are feeder leagues but provide legit opportunities for fighters to work their way up.

Worst - KSW pulled some shiesty bullshit with Pudz vs James Thompson. EliteXC were also some shisters. And I have to question any promotion that paid Bob Sapp to fight during his diving streak.

SUPA FITE LEEEG!!! is simultaneously the best and worst promotion of all time
6.gif

33yl18i.gif

Best : Zuffa-WEC and Bjorn Bellator were probably my favorite promotions. WEC had some great fights, I can't really name a bad event from them. Bjorn Bellator was a concept that I enjoyed a lot. The tournaments resulted in plenty of good matches. The consensus is obviously the UFC and Pride, you can't get much better than those.

Worst:
- KSW for straight-up corruption issues and I just honestly find it extremely overrated.
- YAMMA Pit Fighting belongs here too because it was just...........stupid.
- I also don't like One FC, I get that it's not THAT bad but I just don't like how often they cancel events and how rarely their champions ever fight.

Best - UFC and Pride, I guess, though both have had their moments of questionable ethics. I also liked the IFL, Cage Rage, MFC, ROTR...those promotions that know they are feeder leagues but provide legit opportunities for fighters to work their way up.

Worst - KSW pulled some shiesty bullshit with Pudz vs James Thompson. EliteXC were also some shisters. And I have to question any promotion that paid Bob Sapp to fight during his diving streak.

Nailed it, I miss cage rage and ROTR. Wanted to add Tachi Palace Fights, Icon Sport, and Rings going way back.

Worst MMA promotion, and there are a lot of bad ones, has to be Vennator FC.

Shit, forgot to mention Strike force, definitely my favorite.

Last edited:
Best: Hard to pick just one, I really like Bellator first years, Strikeforce last years, Pride Tournaments, UFC new era and WEC overall

Worst: Probably Xplode MMA soccer mum vs McFarlane and some other missmatches)

Best: Any promotion that tries to be more than an "MMA promotion" Ganryujima is probably the best I have seen because every fight tells a unique story there

Worst: Any promotion that tries to just be an MMA promotion, THE UFC is the largest of these therefore the worst
Are you sure you're an MMA fan?

Worst is straight Dave's man slamming action.

GOAT rings FIGTHING NETWORK
BEST LENGEDARY HERO'S PROMOTION
THE OUTSIDER P4P
ZST MAEDA RUN ZST
Ganryujima REAL LIFE JEAN CLAUDE VANDAMN MOVIE

WORST

PRIDE LED TO DOWNFALL OF MMA AND K-1 IN JAPAN MADE HAVE TO WATCH GENERIC UFC UNFORGIVABLE SIN

DREAM MARRED WITH NEPOTISM CRONYISM FINAL NAIL THE COFFIN OF THE GOLDEN ERA OFF MMA

Guys help me,every time I post an image here with image url no image comes out.

Best - ones that were/are ran/run by Akira Maeda

Worst - everything else

Truth is, sometimes there's a very fine line between "best" and "worst".

CiwFgumWsAAMkvi.jpg

SUPA FITE LEEEG!!! is simultaneously the best and worst promotion of all time
6.gif

33yl18i.gif
Lolololol
I actually liked sfl at on there few couple events but then I just lost interested on it.

best: all of those made up tournaments that frank dux pretends that he won

Back