Best and Worst Brands of boxing gloves

top kings not getting alot of love?

thinking of getting new gloves even though my fairtex are holding up strong

good sites to buy cleto reyes or topking? my next 2 choices preferably cletos

I love my Windys

Have used Fairtex and Twins before, both good.

Top King make some good gear (shinpads especially) havent tried their gloves but they look alright.

top kings not getting alot of love?

thinking of getting new gloves even though my fairtex are holding up strong

good sites to buy cleto reyes or topking? my next 2 choices preferably cletos

Top King might be the most uncomfortable gloves I've had during the breaking in process. I have a pair of their Empower and Air gloves in 16oz. They were initially tight enough that I couldn't get my hands in if they were wrapped (or they would start to "fall asleep" if I forced 'em in), but eventually loosened up. They were also stiff enough that it was hard to make a fist.

I personally like the large cuff that goes about halfway down my forearm, some people might not. Evenly distributed padding helps on the hands as well as for blocking those head kicks. They're also some of the pillowy gloves I've put on, but that's a factor for individual taste. Craftsmanship and materials are great.

Love my Top King gloves I would not consider using another make. I have had them for over a year and they are still amazing

Twins = Amazing

Have everlast and warrior.. those are not toooo bad either!

Gloves that i like are casanova,reyes,grant, and ringside imf.
Where can i get a pair of flores boxing gloves?

Nowhere. I've been looking on ebay and craigslist for a while now. An old forum memeber KShaft, I believe has two pairs.

The last pair I saw up for sale was on ebay, it was bundled with a bunch of other gloves(Winning, Grant, etc.), final price was over $1,000 for the bundle.

Anyone looking to part with a pair of Flores gloves, shoot me a PM. :icon_chee

I've used Everlast, and have never had a problem. Only reason I have ever bought a new pair, is because I left em at different gym once, and they were then lost.

Nowhere. I've been looking on ebay and craigslist for a while now. An old forum memeber KShaft, I believe has two pairs.

The last pair I saw up for sale was on ebay, it was bundled with a bunch of other gloves(Winning, Grant, etc.), final price was over $1,000 for the bundle.

Anyone looking to part with a pair of Flores gloves, shoot me a PM. :icon_chee

Thanx

Whats the best site for a variety of top quality boxing gloves?

Hayabusa has been good to me for everything .

Fairtex, rival and grant are also good.

My first pair of everlast were almost 16 years ago and back then they lasted for years.

Now everlast is garbage. My warrior international and bad boy pairs lasted barely six months of bag work.

I got a pair of everlast training gloves. They're fine.

Ditto. I trained Muay Thai for a few years using low-end Everlast gloves and they were fine. I still have them. I've used them for Sanshou and for MMA training too.

My biggest gripe with Everlast isn’t the fact that the gloves are made of some PVC material instead of leather but the fact that your hand doesn’t go in properly. The gloves forces you to make a fist in a tiger-claw formation so your hit with your 2nd knuckle instead of 3rd. For a boxing glove company to make gloves so shitty just baffles me. I currently have King and Fairtex and both are equally excellent in my opinion.

I just can't stress enough on how bad titlemma/boxing equipment is, I've literally ordered their platinum gloves, headgear, handwraps, etc and it all got returned. I've ordered cheap 15 buck bag gloves from them and shinguards. Its all terrible. Just horrible craftsmanship seams split, leather cracks quickly, and all in all just poor design.

I would have to say that now I would say my favorite gloves brands that I think are the best are:

1. Winning
2. Shevlin
3. Casanova
4. Twins

I just can't stress enough on how bad titlemma/boxing equipment is, I've literally ordered their platinum gloves, headgear, handwraps, etc and it all got returned. I've ordered cheap 15 buck bag gloves from them and shinguards. Its all terrible. Just horrible craftsmanship seams split, leather cracks quickly, and all in all just poor design.

I bought Title Platinum Bag Gloves over a year and a half ago now and they are still going strong. I might like to replace them with some Top King or Boon open thumb bag gloves just for the convenience of getting them on and off seems too good to pass up.

Best: Winning, Rival, Ringside IMF and Lonsdale (for the money ill take the Ringsides or the Lonsdales over just about anything)

Worst: Century, Everlast, Cleto Reyes (I know im going to get flamed for the Reyes knock, but they are seriously overpriced, I don't like punchers mitts and the pair I ordered, while well constructed were uneven in the hand compartments, my right hand didn't fit where as the other fit like a glove, they were good gloves when you could get them for $80 in mexico, but with the recent price bump without any changes to glove made them crazy overrated, just like Grant)

Back