Best and Worst Brands of boxing gloves

Most of the time you get what you pay for.........

And what makes a good glove is highly subjective..................brands are not a good indicator.

Yes some of the Thai brands have quiet high quality for what you pay, as do some of the up and coming brands in the West (till they get a market).

worst bang for the buck- thai gloves. yes thai gloves... you're paying +$60 for $30 dollar gloves. makes no sense. i guess some people like having dragons and shit on their gloves... to each their own. only time i see thai gloves are worth buying is if you're in thailand... cause its good quality at $30 bucks.... not +$60
99% of Thai gloves don't have "dragons and shit" on them so you're sounding anti-Thai gear and biased with that comment. I'll put the quality of my Kings up with any American made glove in the same price range...

Thai brands have best price/quality ratio, you don't pay so much for brand name there, imo.

I also dont know how to get the right size online, give me a rundown?

Looking for some heavy bag gloves, what site should i go to and what gloves would you suggest?

Everlast Protex2 Evergel Training Gloves - MMAWarehouse.com

Theese bad?

I'm testing the Rival D3o's now, and those are some uniquely awesome bag gloves. Light, eye-catching, and utilizes a shock absorbing putty. Easily the most comfortable glove I own. I'm not sure they're worth $160, but if you got the cash...

RB10-BK-GR_1.jpg

RIVAL d3o INTELLI-SHOCK BAG GLOVES

No one has mentioned hayabusa?!? they make excellent gloves.. Much more comfortable then gloves twice the price...

I'm testing the Rival D3o's now, and those are some uniquely awesome bag gloves. Light, eye-catching, and utilizes a shock absorbing putty. Easily the most comfortable glove I own. I'm not sure they're worth $160, but if you got the cash...

RB10-BK-GR_1.jpg

RIVAL d3o INTELLI-SHOCK BAG GLOVES

I need to know if these are more comfortable than Winning or Grant. Thoughts?

No one has mentioned hayabusa?!? they make excellent gloves.. Much more comfortable then gloves twice the price...

I've tried the Hayabusa 16oz sparring gloves - I didn't like them. The reviews weren't kidding when they were saying the padding is definitely very stiff. I wouldn't want to hit my sparring partner with those - I'd definitely "hold back" more if I were sparring with them.

I also didn't like the closure system. The wrist straps are too big for my small wrists, and I'd have to modify them if I were actually own a pair.

I love my Fairtex gloves. Probably wont' ever change brands.

I need to know if these are more comfortable than Winning or Grant. Thoughts?

I don't think there are any gloves that would be more comfortable than Winnings, or else they wouldn't be able to charge 260 a pop. just sayin. lol

Don't afraid of cleto reyes, also.

I don't think there are any gloves that would be more comfortable than Winnings, or else they wouldn't be able to charge 260 a pop. just sayin. lol

Agreed. New pair of 16oz Winning arrived today, plus a free pair of handwraps. Wicked.

Agreed. New pair of 16oz Winning arrived today, plus a free pair of handwraps. Wicked.

You lucky bastard! Review with PICS!! :icon_chee, once I save up some cash I'm planning on picking up a pair from the store house.

yeah the cheap gloves suck but i mean you get what you pay for so if youare looking for high quality expect high price

Back