Best and Worst Brands of boxing gloves

Higher end everlast-great
Triumph United - great
Most titles- great

Century- not so great
Lower end everlast- not so great

Thank you for the reviews and info I ordered from Rival.

I think it's all very much personal preference. I have used the cheap everlast gloves for a few years and have no complaints about them. I also own the everlast mma gloves and again have no complaints.

title and windys are bad. everlast are the best i have trained with. but these are the only ones i have used

title and windys are bad. everlast are the best i have trained with. but these are the only ones i have used

lol, if Everlast they are the only ones you have used, then how ccan you say Windy and Title are bad?

What the shit, there are actually people out there who hate on Windy? The hook and loop on Windys lock up like a bank vault and provide excellent wrist support.

everyone is hating on century/everlast, while their cheap gear is shit, their high end gear is pretty good.

WHAT

I've never heard anyone even buy Adidas gloves, let alone say they're "the best".
And I can't believe for a moment that Lonsdale could be in the worst category, either.

Ha, sorry mate what can I say? I tried Lonsdale and wasn't impressed. The Adidas Tacktik Pro's feel great, fasten good and are durable. Hence the decision.

Sorry if I am committing a boxing taboo here :D

The Mexican Bag gloves from Rival have come in. I tried to place the order over the phone but the guy didn't write my info down correctly. He also changed me just over $10 more for shipping then it would have cost if I ordered through the website so I phoned in to have it corrected and he told me to order through the website. The gloves run small. I wear a medium to large in the bag glove but I'm wearing XL in the Rival. All that stated I am happy with the product.

Best: Triumph united,Windy,Top contender

Worst: Everlast.....Ya Everlast

best: Triumph united heatseekers, king/to king raja kofightgear
worst: everlast

Why was this thread revived, and everlast only sucks for you guys who buy the cheap shit gear. There's a reason its cheap.

I'm going to get flamed to hell for this but Fairtex are by far the best gloves to ever grace my hands.

Century and Ares, just, just stay away man.

Why would you get flamed bro, ive got two Fairtex gloves. Sparring and Bag gloves and they have lasted me forever, and fit so well..no complaints atall

Best: Reyes, Grant, Winning

Great: Hayabusa, Fairtex, Top Ten

Good: TU, King, Twins, Rival

I'm sure Everlast does make some good gear, especially for professional boxers, however if you go to a sports store around here (Modells, Sports Authority) and look at their products, they're absolute shit! Nobody seems to even carry their better products. I recently went looking for the new Muhammad Ali collection which looked nice in pictures but they're covered in cheap thin plastic and the glove feels like it was loosely packed with balls of tissue.

As for the top Thai brands, there's negligible difference in quality between them (Windy, Twins, King, Fairtex, etc.) They all use real leather and are used in the ring.

Back