Best 100 lb heavy bag for mma training?

tmoney52192

White Belt
Reaction score
Im looking for a really good, durable 100 lb heavy bag for my mma and boxing training. Does anyone have any suggestions? Maybe which brands or actual bags you like the best?

KO FightGear has the best 100lb thai bag I've used. It doesn't pack at the bottom, the vinyl wrap is quality and doesn't sting when hit, and just looks good. This is THE most recommended bag on these forums.

Muay Thai Heavy Bags - KO Fightgear

I don't like Everlast at all, even with the low sale prices in mind: they become cinder blocks at the bottom.

I really like the Title Gel bags. They feel great on my bare shins.

I plan on buying a KOFG Thai Bag and Teardrop bag soon since I have my own place now and plan on making my living room into more of a training room =D I have a cheap Everlast bag and an older Everlast bag I bought used that is actually decent but the newer stuff sucks.

Absolutely KO Fightgear. Well-priced, very durable, and just overall good quality. Plus, Neil (who runs the company) is a pleasure to deal with. He personally follows up on every order that's made, to ensure that everything arrived in good shape and whatnot. If you want a good Thai bag, that's the one for you.

I have a Title thai bag. It's synthetic. It has (2) seams running vertically along the length of the bag that can rip your shins (which is sort of ironic as you're looking to toughen your shins anyway) but other than that, the price is seriously hard to beat. I think $99 plus shipping. I suppose you can find better stuff like Fairtex if you're real serious and have the money to blow.

Back