Besides Conor´s fans, does anybody seriously think he would have a chance against Woodley?

Again, You spoke as if Diaz was someone who is getting KO'd easily which is not. It's not so difficult to measure the amount of retardation in your comment.
<{MingNope}>
speaking of Avatar, I see you are that retard who was claiming Kevin lee of becoming the champ lol

Guess even you couldn't stick with the that old photo.
No i spoke as in Conor dropping Nate Diaz like 4 times and never coming close to koing him. If he couldnt put him away after dropping him so many times hes not ko an enormous WW like Woodley lol. Conor only kos manlets hes punches would have 0 effect on Woodley. He wont make it out the first round. Considering your one of the most retarded posters on sherdog you love throwing that word around lol. No self awareness huh ? Your av and usernames screams mental illness lol.

If you're gonna call him 'No Camp Mendes', at least be fair and call him 'One Leg Conor'. He couldn't even train any wrestling rounds for that camp because his leg was so jacked up, but he fought anyway.

In any case, I'm a huge Conor fan, but I would hate his chances against Woodley. He might be able to pull off a crazy knockout, that's certainly possible, but the smart money would be on Woodley gameplanning another strategic decision.

Sorry that’s simply not true. Conor’s instagram and Twitter was filled with pics of him training, and even running. It’s cute that you believe everything Conor says after the fact.

Poirier and Alvarez are manlets now?
Those are two of the most chinnies fighters in the UFC lol. Are you serious ? Guess you didnt learn when you took a big L claiming that Johny would beat Eraser lol.

No i spoke as in Conor dropping Nate Diaz like 4 times and never coming close to koing him. If he couldnt put him away after dropping him so many times hes not ko an enormous WW like Woodley lol. Conor only kos manlets hes punches would have 0 effect on Woodley. He wont make it out the first round. Considering your one of the most retarded posters on sherdog you love throwing that word around lol. No self awareness huh ? Your av and usernames screams mental illness lol.

Nate got good recovery, so without the ground and pound, it's not surprising to see him surviving afterward. It's not something difficult to find out if you watched his fights and have little amount of knowledge in MMA.

<Y2JSmirk>bork1}
Again, you are a retard who thought Kevin was going to be the world champion.

Sorry that’s simply not true. Conor’s instagram and Twitter was filled with pics of him training, and even running. It’s cute that you believe everything Conor says after the fact.

So you think the entire camp is lying to everyone that Conor had knee problems, and all the behind the scenes footage that came out afterwards of them reacting to it at the time and trying to decide what to do was faked, and you base this on the fact that Conor's social media tried to make him look tough before a fight? Really?

Nate got good recovery, so without the ground and pound, it's not surprising to see him surviving afterward. It's not something difficult to find out if you watched his fights and have little amount of knowledge in MMA.

<Y2JSmirk>bork1}
Again, you are a retard who thought Kevin would be the world champion.
upload_2017-11-21_18-44-33.png Calls people retarded lol. Bet money you took the little cheese bus to special ed. Conor isnt koing Woodley you tart. He only kos chinney fighters and manlets lol. He got mauled by a journeyman in Nate Diaz. I dont understand what you cant comprehend lol.

Those are two of the most chinnies fighters in the UFC lol.

You said they were manlets. Now you are defending that statement by calling them 'chinnies'? Those things have nothing to do with each other.

You said they were manlets. Now you are defending that statement by calling them 'chinnies'? Those things have nothing to do with each other.
All Conors kos in the UFC were over manlets or chinney fighters lol. Dustin and Eddie are two of the most chinney fighters in the UFC lol. You dont know this lol ?

cow boy made it to the top 5 at ww and was never champ at lw

obviously woodley would be the favorite but Connor have a chance

All Conors kos in the UFC were over manlets or chinney fighters lol. Dustin and Eddie are two of the most chinney fighters in the UFC lol. You dont know this lol ?

Only 3 'lol's in this short post, you sure that's enough?

View attachment 303207 Calls people retarded lol. Bet money you took the little cheese bus to special ed. Conor isnt koing Woodley you tart. He only kos chinney fighters and manlets lol. He got mauled by a journeyman in Nate Diaz. I dont understand what you cant comprehend lol.
<{MingNope}>
I never claimed Conor would KO you brainless retard, how many time do i need to remind ya ?

Unlike what you said, Nate diaz does not get KO'd easily, that's all I'm saying.

ConventionalGiddyJabiru.gif

Why don't you put back your old AV? Are you embarrassed by your chinny boy or something ?

Nope. Just Colin zombies. And Dana White's stooges will also tell you he will win. Deep down though, they probably don't believe it. So I would not even count them as real believers of Colin's chances.

Havent you learn when you thought you knew that Johny was gonna beat Easer when we all told you he wouldnt ?

Oh no, I picked a fight wrong, what ever shall I do.

At least I didn't pick my actual username based on the hype train of 1 fighter, which was immediately derailed after I picked it.

Want me to change it for ya by the way?

'lol' 'lol' 'lol'

<{MingNope}>
I never claimed Conor would KO you brainless retard, how many time do i need to remind ya ?

Unlike what you said, Nate diaz does not get KO'd easily.

3o6gbc7VfygRlgX9W8.gif

Why don't you put back your old AV? Are you embarrassed by your chinny boy or something ?
Dont try to backtrack now lol. You were arguing for Conor honor now you're back tracking lol. Not as embarrassed as you when your bf Conor got his brains bashed in by a boxer he called a bitch lol.
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Oh no, I picked a fight wrong, what ever shall I do.

At least I didn't pick my actual username based on the hype train of 1 fighter, which was immediately derailed after I picked it.

Want me to change it for ya by the way?

'lol' 'lol' 'lol'
You picked alot of fights wrong on here lol. You say dumb shit all day on here and are wrong in 90 percent of the stuff you say lol. We told you in the thread but you didnt listen lol. Sorry if i struck a nerve by bring up that fat L you took lol.

You picked alot of fights wrong on here lol. You say dumbshit all day on here lol. We told you in the thread but you didnt listen lol.

Lol. Lol. Lol.

lol

If you're gonna call him 'No Camp Mendes', at least be fair and call him 'One Leg Conor'. He couldn't even train any wrestling rounds for that camp because his leg was so jacked up, but he fought anyway.

In any case, I'm a huge Conor fan, but I would hate his chances against Woodley. He might be able to pull off a crazy knockout, that's certainly possible, but the smart money would be on Woodley gameplanning another strategic decision.
prove that leg shit. All Ive ever seen is conors claim that his fans parrot. OTOH, we can calculate exactly how many days mendes had to prep for conor, which means it is actually based on something. Is there any proof other than his and john kavanau....(- however the fuck you spell it) word?

Back