Berto Calls Floyd a Con Artist

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Say he cons his way to win rds.

Well, he conned the shit out of Berto then.

this guy should be happy as fuk. secured a mayweather payday without deserving it.

I didn't watch the interview. But I remember one time a guy on here saying that Floyd cheats because he takes advantage of boxing's scoring system.

giphy.gif

Say he cons his way to win rds.

Youre like a bad news reporter that twists things around to fit your view, fuck off

All Berto was sharing his experience in his fight against Floyd, he said he feels like Floyd cons his way out of every round because he's that good

This started off quite complimentary to Floyd at first. The whole recollection of their fight wasn't really negative.

I didn't watch the interview. But I remember one time a guy on here saying that Floyd cheats because he takes advantage of boxing's scoring system.

giphy.gif

That's pretty stupid thing to say

Eh, that's really not what he was saying.

Just watched the video. Pretty misleading thread title. He basically spends the entire time complimenting Floyd.

I'd like to see Berto beat the hell out of McGregor.

Someone should make a meme.

Gets biggest payday of his life from pbf

Still bitches about Mayweather

His biggest con has been getting people to pay to watch him fight. That's some David Blaine shit.

Watched this video last night. Was pretty awesome. Today I watced it with sound, and it is even better.

I saw this the other day. It was really cool to listen to his observations while he was fighting. How Floyd is always watching and observing. Feinting and studying my opponent was something I wasn't very good at.

Youre like a bad news reporter that twists things around to fit your view, fuck off

All Berto was sharing his experience in his fight against Floyd, he said he feels like Floyd cons his way out of every round because he's that good

Exactly. Berto actually gave one of the best descriptions of what it's like to fight Floyd. At no point was "con artist" even remotely implied.

Back