Bernie fans - What IF he gets screwed.

Read the OP and see your detailed options.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IF Bernie wins the Nomination by some crazy off the wall 1 in a 1,000,000,000 random slip of luck, I'll vote for him gladly if only because he actually believes in what he talks about.

If not, I'll vote third party. Because fuck the GOP and FUCK the Clintons as a whole.

Uhhh thanks for the "input"???? No offense but I take posters like jvs and dochter more seriously than you guys.

You can take classes under the very same people who served in many different administrations or you can take classes where their textbooks are used. You can read for yourself their own words in these textbooks and the reasons why they believe what they do.

I haven't voted in this poll and honestly I'm seriously torn. I still believe Bernie Sanders has a really good chance of pulling this off and actually doing the unthinkable. I don't care if people think I'm one of "those Bernie Bros" but with every fiber of my being I cannot fucking stand Hillary Clinton. I think she's a liar and a disingenuous hypocrite who only ever does anything for political gain and the only thing causing her to want to run for president is because of her massive ego and she still holds the emotional scar of being burned(no pun intended) in 2008 by Obama, and she's trying to make up for it.The thought of having to cast my vote for her makes my stomach turn and I feel like I would be compromising my beliefs if I did so. However......

I feel like I would vote for her if I had to.

The conservative Republican party of America is the most unabashedly greedy, corrupt, and uneducated political party in the modern world. They are staunch climate change deniers(even when other conservative parties around the world believe in a climate change). There wish to cut back on things that greatly benefit America like Social Security and Medicare/Medicaid. They support tax cuts for the rich, they want to roll back food stamps, they want to force their outdated desert religion and its barbaric rules down the throats of every American(while bashing the other outdated religions they don't agree with) and they do everything possible to take away rights from the black/minority and LGBT community. They are the dumbest motherfuckers to ever have power and I have no qualms about telling anyone who leans ideologically in that direction just how truly stupid and ignorant they are.

If I felt like actual data was telling me that the Republicans had a good shot of unseating her that I feel like my hands would be forced and I would have no choice but to cast my ballot for Hillary Clinton, and that pains me to say.

But I want to make something clear, Hillary Clinton has a HUGE problem on her hands. People on this board like to insinuate that I'm so unreasonable and clueless and that I am pie-in-the-sky with my beliefs of Bernie Sanders actually being able to win the presidency. But at least I'm actually willing to admit that even though I despise the woman, I would still cast my vote for her if necessary. The problem is that Bernie Sanders has hundreds of thousands and maybe even millions of supporters behind his cause and there are large swaths of that support base that would never vote for Hillary Clinton under any condition at all. Trust me I know a lot of them personally. If Hillary beats out Bernie and she is unable to gain the support/trust of his supporters she is dead on arrival. Might as well serve up the presidency to the Republicans on a silver... nay a golden platter! We're already seeing in poll numbers that Sanders is currently doing better than Hillary against the GOP front runners. I would argue to Clinton supporters they should change their vote if they are truly adamant about keeping a Republican out of the White House.

So with that said, If Hillary does beat out Sanders and it looks like she is doing good enough in the polls against the Republicans, than I wouldn't dare vote for her. If she isn't doing so well than I probably will.

Sorry this was longer than I intended it to be so in that case I'll sign it like a letter.
sincerely,

theBLADE1

Of course, unless it's a republican. Liberal logic.

Both sides can use faulty reasoning. Maybe you should stop assuming the retard pundits you see on TV are representative of ordinary people.

The reason I'd consider voting for Sanders is that he might be able to more effectively address my policy concerns--dealing with climate change, reducing poverty, increasing social mobility, increasing economic growth (what the gov't can do there is stabilize the financial system and address downturns with rational fiscal policy), and preventing major foreign wars. If he were to lose, voting for Ted Cruz or Rubio would go against all of that, as would declining to vote. The "voting for the person whose image you like better" thing is completely alien to my way of thinking.

Exactly.

The dislike for Hillary is amazing. However much she's "a shill of Wall Street!", every single one of the Republicans is a million times more so.

Listen here America...if you let Trump win I will put you in the same category as Afghanistan.

I can't believe some of you guys will sit out and not vote if Bernie doesn't win. That just shows you don't actually believe in what he stands for. Republicans would just keep screwing us over by letting the wealthy keep hording more and more wealth that won't be circulated in the economy. At least with Hillary it would be slowed down somewhat, even if it wouldn't be as effective compared to Bernie.

I can't believe some of you guys will sit out and not vote if Bernie doesn't win. That just shows you don't actually believe in what he stands for. Republicans would just keep screwing us over by letting the wealthy keep hording more and more wealth that won't be circulated in the economy. At least with Hillary it would be slowed down somewhat, even if it wouldn't be as effective compared to Bernie.

I think Bernie is a rare candidate and don't come around often.
No I think it is more of, "we're tired of this bs, things will never change if you keep electing the same shit; here's our chance so either vote for a lib or let it bern".

No, I don't.

Well, I was hoping that you agreed that these are not new problems we face. I support raising the minimum wage, because it is easier to do than fix trade, and immigration, but raising the minimum wage would be a band-aid. The root of the problem is in flooding our labor markets.

The difference is that you believe a word Hillary Clinton, or Bernie Sanders says. I judge politicians by their voting records, and where their money comes from.

I find listening to politicians to be akin to leaving your children with convicted child molesters.

The difference is that you believe a word Hillary Clinton, or Bernie Sanders says. I judge politicians by their voting records, and where their money comes from.

I find listening to politicians to be akin to leaving your children with convicted child molesters.

You don't get what I'm saying. I'm a Bernie supporter and dislike Hilary's character but I try to not let emotion have influence in my decisions. If Hillary were to win the primary and lose the general to a republican, do you know how disastrous that would be to the common man???

You don't get what I'm saying. I'm a Bernie supporter and dislike Hilary's character but I try to not let emotion have influence in my decisions. If Hillary were to win the primary and lose the general to a republican, do you know how disastrous that would be to the common man???

No I don't, but that maybe because I view both parties as responsible for the deregulation of our markets, free trade, immigration, and legalized corruption(campaign finance, lobbying), that I believe are destroying our country.

Edit: BTW, I understand your point of view, I just don't agree with it.

They could setup a sub forum on the Ron Paul support board and benefit from the experienced posters.

I knew Hillary would not play nice with Bernie (who wanted a clean campaign) once she started feeling the Bern.

I knew Hillary would not play nice with Bernie (who wanted a clean campaign) once she started feeling the Bern.

I can't believe I'm saying this but to be fair to Hillary Bernie actually came out swinging first on this one LOL which by the way I'm so fucking happy he did

12669521_10153600625854690_2911237075812322016_n.jpg

12694838_10156563989755217_2587942928686450058_o.jpg

I wish Clinton was quoted more on her own words from the debates......

Secretary Clinton, why did you take money from bankers? "9-11".

Secretary Clinton, are you a friend to Wall Street? "I am a friend to everyone".

@theBLADE1 , it looks like the Sanders campaign missed Hillary "Voted for Bankruptcy Reform Act".

Also, when she was pushing her healthcare bill while Bill was POTUS, she tried to stop intervention to stop genocide because it would take attention away from her. I don't even know how to quantify that level of narcissism.

Starts at 4:20, but the whole piece is short and sweet enough that its worth listening to.

Also, its pretty funny listening to Hitchens talk about her experience knowing what a crap job she did as SoS and watching her attack Sander's "lack of experience".

Back