Bernie Bros, are you saving your 2700$?

*Bernie was screwed out of the nomination last time.
*He raised more money than Hillary, and it didn't change the end result.
*He didn't seen that upset about being screwed by Hillary, and he even endorsed her.
*The DNC just added rules preventing Non-Democrats from running as Democrats.

So, Viva, do these facts encourage you to spend that $2700 on something that would actually benefit you?

Like beer and weed?

That's more reason to donate money to progressive, justice democrats. We need more of them in the party and less establishment shills who only care about their own interest.

And what was Bernie suppose to do? Go for Trump? Elitist trump stands for everything Bernie is against, worse than Hillary by a mile. The problem is our voting system, it only gives us two choices.

Is this the guy who wrote fantasy rape stories with the inference that is what women really want?

Pshcyo.....

Every Bernie post you come with this outdated shit post, says alot about Bernie if that's all you got to say against him

Probably will be enough to cover the mortgage on his 4th home.

He has a house in Vermont, a condo in Washington for work, and his wife got a house passed down from a deceased family member recently. Does it seem excessive to you?

It's unclear what you're trying to communicate here.

You're vastly overstating Bernie's appeal in rural States. Do you remember how badly Bernie got trounced in Mississippi?

Hillary Clinton: 187,334 votes

Bernie Sanders: 37,748 votes.

Also, I would implore you to save your money (or donate it to the NRA!). Bernie already ruined his chances of getting elected in 2020 by endorsing Hillary Clinton. If Bernie becomes the nominee, then the Republicans get to turn Hillary Clinton into an election issue all over again.

Lol no one cares he coldly endorsed the primary winner, he said he would before running. It's a non issue and everyone knows it. He trounced Hillary in the midwest, that's where Hillary lost the election. If bernie wins the midwest the presidency is his. His populist policies resound well with most Americans, and he's seen one of the most beloved, honest politician according to polls.

Most the Bernie bros are college psychology majors who have no idea how the real world works. Goodluck getting them out of their mothers basements.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/13/how-much-americans-at-have-in-their-savings-accounts.html

Almost 60% of Americans have less than 1k in savings period. 39% of them have 0. That's one of the main reasons to vote for Bernie.

Yes I donated in 2016 and will in 2020. And I make good money, have a house, 401k, Roth IRA, and good savings.

What??? Vote for Bernie Sanders because people are bad at saving money??? That’s their problem, not mine. I learned to manage money at a young age, even when I wasn’t making much I still made a concious effort to save. I wonder how many of those people with no $$$ in the Bank are driving around in cars they can’t afford...

I think that’s the bigger reason that so many people have no money, they want to live outside their means, they want to own all sorts of shit they can’t really afford. I work with a guy, I know he makes the same as I do but he just got a new truck, has a brand new boat, 3 snow machines, several ATVs, a jet boat and just bought a massive house. He constantly complains that he doesn’t have enough money....I also know people who make 35k a year and manage to squirrel away some every pay period, drive cars that ar affordable and they do fine.

Every Bernie post you come with this outdated shit post, says alot about Bernie if that's all you got to say against him

Rape fantasy stories , that's all.. ha ha ha.
Once you hear that, it's one and done

What??? Vote for Bernie Sanders because people are bad at saving money??? That’s their problem, not mine. I learned to manage money at a young age, even when I wasn’t making much I still made a concious effort to save. I wonder how many of those people with no $$$ in the Bank are driving around in cars they can’t afford...

I think that’s the bigger reason that so many people have no money, they want to live outside their means, they want to own all sorts of shit they can’t really afford. I work with a guy, I know he makes the same as I do but he just got a new truck, has a brand new boat, 3 snow machines, several ATVs, a jet boat and just bought a massive house. He constantly complains that he doesn’t have enough money....I also know people who make 35k a year and manage to squirrel away some every pay period, drive cars that ar affordable and they do fine.

You said most Bernie supporters don't have money or savings to donate, I just mention that Is true for most of the country period. His policies are going to benefit the working class, that was what I was getting at. Hard to save money when you don't have any.

And yes, I know retards Who live like that guy, but the majority are just trying to get by living paycheck by paycheck

Cool, you going to give it to Bernie instead? Because he isn't a millionaire.

LOL, wut?

Adding the estimated values of the Sanders family's homes in Vermont and Washington D.C. to the median value of the asset estimate listed in his campaign personal asset filing and an after-tax estimate of the Sanders household's 2015 income suggests that Bernie and Jane Sanders hold assets valued at roughly $1.7 million.
https://www.fool.com/investing/general/2016/04/17/what-is-bernie-sanders-net-worth.aspx

Sanders's June financial disclosure form showed that he earned more than $858,000 in book royalties alone. Add that to his Senate salary of $174,000, and he's firmly in the top 1 percent nationally.
https://www.newsweek.com/bernie-sanders-net-worth-assets-cnn-column-oligarchy-709692

<{anton}>

Nice.....bern.....get it????

I2m.gif

I support Viva in this thread. He's got $2700 with of integrity that his critics don't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back