Bernie, Biden, and Warren showing all the signs of 2020 runs

If you believe these statements to be untrue, show the objective and measurable evidence to support it.

We already have objective, measurable, and undeniable evidence that Elizabeth Warren is both a liar and a thief.

Are you being serious?

Trump claimed MULTIPLE TIMES (so it wasn’t just a slip of the tongue) to have had the largest electoral college win since Reagan.

These things aren’t exactly “top secret” information.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-biggest-electoral-win-since-reagan/98002648/

https://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politics/donald-trump-electoral-victory-claim/index.html

Now if you like your blatant lies to be of the really substantial variety, oh yeah, got that, too:

His blatant lying has been going on his whole life... but you defend him at every turn.

But you are ready to count Warren out over a fucking COOKBOOK?

Last edited:
So it looks like your next president will be 74 at the youngest? Doesn't that seem messed up to anyone else?

Are you being serious?

Trump claimed MULTIPLE TIMES (so it wasn’t just a slip of the tongue) to have had the largest electoral college win since Reagan.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-biggest-electoral-win-since-reagan/98002648/

https://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politics/donald-trump-electoral-victory-claim/index.html

Now if you like your blatant lies to be of the really substantial variety, oh yeah, got that, too:

His blatant lying as POTUS literally started on his inauguration... but you defend him at every turn.

She disqualified herself when she lied and stole the intellectual property of another, and profited from it.

She's already exposed herself in an undeniable way that she is a liar and a thief.

You yourself have been unable to deny it, and have done nothing but try to minimize it.

When that didn't work you attempted moral equivalency.

You can try and deflect away from the truth all you like, but the truth is documented, measurable, and undeniable. Elizabeth Warren is a liar and a thief.

She disqualified herself when she lied and stole the intellectual property of another, and profited from it.

She's already exposed herself in an undeniable way that she is a liar and a thief.

You yourself have been unable to deny it, and have done nothing but try to minimize it.

You can try and deflect away from the truth all you like, but the truth is documented, measurable, and undeniable. Elizabeth Warren is a liar and a thief.

Trump isn't a liar and/or thief?

Elizabeth Warren is a proven plagiarist.

You can minimize or disbelieve this undeniable fact all you like.

Your personal opinion has no bearing on the truth (thankfully).

Donald Trump is a proven liar and proven to have stiffed contractors that did work for him and underpay illegal foreign workers.

Elizabeth Warren is a proven plagiarist.
No she isn't. Please provide a source with all this proof.

As far as I know the alleged plagiarism refers to a cookbook her cousin edited about some family favorite recipe's, not original recipes. She contributed a couple, she didn't claim to have come up with them. The uproar from fake news like Breitbart is just lame.

Anyway, if you're so incensed over that 1984 cookbook shouldn't this habitual liar have you seething?

Trump's big fat list of lies, page 1 of 10

YOU ASKED me to document specific, undeniable occasions when Trump lied.

I did that in response to this post:
If you believe these statements to be untrue, show the objective and measurable evidence to support it.

We already have objective, measurable, and undeniable evidence that Elizabeth Warren is both a liar and a thief.

You’re the one who asked me to provide the example that you are now attacking as “attempted moral equivalency”!

Are you being serious?

His blatant lying has been going on his whole life... but you defend him at every turn.

You could also point to his multiple conflicting claims about whether he'd ever met Putin. And many, many other things. The fact that Trump lies at an extraordinary rate is not disputable. What Farmer is doing is just signalling his submissiveness to Trump and trolling you. It's a common thing with dictators. Make supporters look stupid as a kind of dominance game.

I would pay good money to watch Elizabeth Warren destroy Trump in a presidential debate

I would pay good money to watch Elizabeth Warren destroy Trump in a presidential debate

<JagsKiddingMe>

You'd have to pay billions to Trump to get him to throw the easy work of a debate with Warren.

Dems should reorient their party to the Center-Left by running Jeb Bush.

Can Bernie even run as a Dem? Isn't he registered with no party affiliation? I though the DNC just made a new rule about this.

If he can't and runs independent it's a disaster for dems in 2020.

Can Bernie even run as a Dem? Isn't he registered with no party affiliation? I though the DNC just made a new rule about this.

If he can't and runs independent it's a disaster for dems in 2020.

Bernie should run as an independent in 2020.

Bernie and biden ill take. Pussy man trump ill pass on

I'm saying why should the people who spent their lives working for and campaigning for Democrats give their full support to an independent because he decided to hijack their platform?

I'm not talking about blind loyalty. I'm talking about earned loyalty.

Because they like his platform. Most of the democratic party runs on his platform now.

What has any other Dem done to earn anyone's loyalty in the past? He votes with the Dems 95% of the time. That is more than an average Democrat votes with thier own party. It seems your only issue is that he doesn't label himself as a Democrat. Even though he functions as one more often than most politicians who actually do call themselves Democrat.

Back