Bernie 2020?

Will Bernie Run For DNC Nomination In 2020?

• Total voters
Maybe the next question is to ask yourself why you think this would be strange.

There are a lot more demographic groups in America than old white guys, after all.

Where did I say it was strange? Did you mean to respond to someone else?

My grandmother is pretty smart for her 80s and she gets scammed by Indian scam callers constantly. In all honesty, we really shouldn't be electing presidents over say 60-65 years old. 65 is really pushing it too. There's no way people that old are even close to being as mentally sharp as their younger adversaries around the world.

JnesMNP.png

sanders-ortiz-cortezio.jpg

I think so, it'll be Sanders/Cortez 2020. His plan? "Same Bernie, now with a vibrant female sidekick!"
5tumblr_m2i7weMdjC1qkxfico1_1280.jpg

In 2020? I'm not sure. I think he probably did in 2015/2016 though, FWIW. But that nomination was stolen from him by the liberal elite and I don't think he'd win the nomination, much less the election in 2020.

Frankly, I don't think the democrats would have the balls to pull the same shit against him.as they did with Hillary, they're surviving on borrowed time as-is. They are nobody's first choice, merely a necessary evil in the minds of many who would vote for them just to get Trump out of the white house, but I can totally see a shitton more people abstain from voting altogether, or voting independent, if Dems were to try sabotaging another potentially promising run in favor of a party favorite...

They're dog shit as-is, another mistake and they're toasted

In 2020? I'm not sure. I think he probably did in 2015/2016 though, FWIW. But that nomination was stolen from him by the liberal elite and I don't think he'd win the nomination, much less the election in 2020.

The primary wasn't really that close, and no, he didn't get nearly as many votes. If by "liberal elite," you mean "primary voters" and by "stole the nomination" you mean "voted for another candidate in greater numbers," yes, the "liberal elite" "stole the nomination" from him.

I’d personally like to see him step aside and endorse someone like Gabbard to carry his torch.

Holy crap that would be dumb. Endorsing Gabbard, I mean. Definitely should endorse someone.

Well, the next step would be to ask yourself why an old white guy hasn't won the US presidency as Democrat since before you were born.

Someone under 40 has only seen two Democratic presidents in their lifetime. One was middle-aged and white and the other was middle-aged and half white. Not sure what point is being made here.

Someone under 40 has only seen two Democratic presidents in their lifetime. One was middle-aged and white and the other was middle-aged and half white. Not sure what point is being made here.

The point is that a person under 40 has never seen an old white man elected president as a Democrat. This obviously was clear to you as you tried to offer exceptions to this point, however those exceptions were unsatisfactory. Of course Obama and Clinton were not old white men when they campaigned.

So even if you think my point is dumb, the counterpoint is even dumber.

The point is that a person under 40 has never seen an old white man elected president as a Democrat. This obviously was clear to you as you tried to offer exceptions to this point, however those exceptions were unsatisfactory. Of course Obama and Clinton were not old white men when they campaigned.

So even if you think my point is dumb, the counterpoint is even dumber.

I don't think you understand what a "point" is. It's a fact that neither of the last two Democratic presidents was an "old white man," depending how you define "old" and "white." Asking what the significance (the point) is is not a counterpoint. I assume by your refusal to answer that you're trying to insinuate something without actually spelling it out (God forbid Inga would discuss something honestly in good faith!).

(God forbid Inga would discuss something honestly in good faith!).

Wow, I was impressed that in your previous post you managed to try and communicate without insults, but here we are again. At least you didn't ask me to kill myself like you sometimes do when people disagree with you.

Wow, I was impressed that in your previous post you managed to try and communicate without insults, but here we are again. At least you didn't ask me to kill myself like you sometimes do when people disagree with you.

I've never asked anyone to kill themselves for disagreeing with me (more dishonesty from you). I'm not a fan of dishonesty or baseless character attacks, though. YMMV.

Allow me to note that you again are refusing to make your point explicit. Hmmm.

sanders-ortiz-cortezio.jpg

I think so, it'll be Sanders/Cortez 2020. His plan? "Same Bernie, now with a vibrant female sidekick!"
5tumblr_m2i7weMdjC1qkxfico1_1280.jpg

This team would be a gift that keeps on giving if it runs against Trump

Maybe ol bern can have her block blm activists at his speeches.......give them the crazy eyes

I've never asked anyone to kill themselves for disagreeing with me (more dishonesty from you). I'm not a fan of dishonesty or baseless character attacks, though. YMMV.

Allow me to note that you again are refusing to make your point explicit. Hmmm.

Yeah, I saw you told @Cubo de Sangre to kill himself in the bet thread. So that part is true. Are you saying you asked him to kill himself for a different reason other than disagreeing with you? If so, then please explain your reasons for wanting him to kill himself. It was surprisingly nasty even from you.

Once we work out why you insist on being vicious and hostile, then I'd love to talk politics with you

Yeah, I saw you told @Cubo de Sangre to kill himself in the bet thread. So that part is true. Are you saying you asked him to kill himself for a different reason other than disagreeing with you? If so, then please explain your reasons for wanting him to kill himself. It was surprisingly nasty even from you.

Once we work out why you insist on being vicious and hostile, then I'd love to talk politics with you

??? Didn't you read the post you're responding to? Cubo was actually agreeing with the point I made, though he then insisted that I said something I never did.

And you're just making your bad faith clearer by continuing to refuse to make your point explicit.

Back