Bernard Hopkins got knockout the ring yesterday and it was hilarious

J

JollyRants

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Bernard talk shit to Joe Smith calling him common man and calling himself special. He told Joe Smith you're just a common man and im special than got ko out the ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'll never lose to a whiteboy." - Bernard Hopkins

He was so out of it he thought he got pushed lol

Bernard Hopkins is like 50 or something. Shame that a legend of the sport like him keeps fighting , probably has to.

That being said he is an asshole and a racist so i don't feel too bad for him.

The guy is 51 years old fighting the 9th rank lhw in the world.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
So Bernard talk shit to Joe Smith calling him common man and calling himself special. He told Joe Smith you're just a common man and im special than got ko out the ring.

Also what the fuck was that guy doing when Hopkins went out of the ring, makes no attempt to catch him or break his fall. Nice job, jagoff.

Bernard Hopkins is special.
The guy is amazing.

I love B-Hop so I don't find it funny at all. In my opinion, he is a much greater fighter than Floyd Mayweather, though he has never had as much hype. Hopkins will go down as a hall of fame legend, but I hope he realises it's over now.

Bernard Hopkins is like 50 or something. Shame that a legend of the sport like him keeps fighting , probably has to.

That being said he is an asshole and a racist so i don't feel too bad for him.
From what I've seen I'd agree he is a racist arsehole...... I had a look at his net worth and it says he is worth 40 million so if he was smart he'd retire now and he could live comfortably for the remainder of his days as long as he doesn't buy solid gold bath tubs and bengal tigers

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Bernard talk shit to Joe Smith calling him common man and calling himself special. He told Joe Smith you're just a common man and im special than got ko out the ring.

Bernard is the Kanye west of boxing they were once great now there just annoying

Awesome UFC fight! Was it for an interim title?
Lol nah it was for the one fc light heavyweight championship, it's easy to confuse since mma has 500 belts per wieght class

I love B-Hop so I don't find it funny at all. In my opinion, he is a much greater fighter than Floyd Mayweather, though he has never had as much hype. Hopkins will go down as a hall of fame legend, but I hope he realises it's over now.
I hope he hangs it up. Fighting at that age is super dangerous

Lol nah it was for the one fc light heavyweight championship, it's easy to confuse since mma has 500 belts per wieght class
Nothing wrong with having 16 belts in 8 divisions.
I think they should add transitional belt and make-shift belt to each class.
Every match is for championship

He has planned to retire for almost a year now prior to this. He isn't a racist either, just prejudiced. I am too about some things. Seems like an okay guy. Hopefully he doesn't have brain damage.

Time to hang it up B-hop.

You have nothing more to prove.

WHAT ABOUT HIS SHOULDER? IS IT OK? DEAR LORD I HOPE HIS SHOULDER IS OK. PLEASE GOD.

Back