Berlin: Group of seven younglings sets sleeping homeless guy on fire

Awful awful awful.

Hope justice is carried out. They need to be off the streets for good.

Pieces of shit. I want them to suffer some serious punishment for this heinous crime but I don't have any confidence that Germany is up to the task. At the very least this garbage need to be thrown the hell out of the country, but I understand it's not so easy to do that with "refugees".

look like run of the mill Turk youth shitbags I saw pervasively in my 3.5 years there

Homeless man is prob a german citizen who has fallen on hard times. He is left to rot on the streets..
Syrian freeloaders arrive and get free housing , welfare ,etc.... and they light the homeless guy on fire for "fun" .

Time to stop this insanity.

this is actually much worse if it is second generation like many of us are presuming

that means they grew up there, went to Gymnasium, etc....

and still did this shit

not good

Disagree. While I have no love or respect for Islam, nothing about this crime is exclusive to Muslims. Homeless people are often regarded as, "fair game" and many of them have been assaulted and even murdered by white people.
Its kind of hilarious that @ripskater doesnt think white people ever abuse the homeless. Theyre probably the primary group which does so, especially the police.

this is actually much worse if it is second generation like many of us are presuming

that means they grew up there, went to Gymnasium, etc....

and still did this shit

not good

They all surrendered to police or have been arrested. 6 from Syria, 1 from Libya. All refugees.

I get what you are saying - if those who have not been socialized here are more likely to do this shit, the solution is w simply to get them out.

Its kind of hilarious that @ripskater doesnt think white people ever abuse the homeless. Theyre probably the primary group which does so, especially the police.
I mentioned that my town had a well off white christian man setting homeless people on fire a couple years back and the response was very muted
Apparently crimes are only a reflection of how we see the attackers and cannot be connected via common class predjudice toward the victims that occurs regardless of religion

Homeless man is prob a german citizen who has fallen on hard times. He is left to rot on the streets..
Syrian freeloaders arrive and get free housing , welfare ,etc.... and they light the homeless guy on fire for "fun" .

Time to stop this insanity.

Homeless dude actually is Polish. The Polish have it rough in Berlin recently

Homeless dude actually is Polish. The Polish have it rough in Berlin recently
Seriously?

Amazing the welfare state covers middle eastern people who want us dead, but won't take care of the Polish. Poor Polish people :(

Seriously?

Amazing the welfare state covers middle eastern people who want us dead, but won't take care of the Polish. Poor Polish people :(

Nobody in Germany needs to be homeless. Those who are are by choice or due to reluctance to accept help.

Nobody in Germany needs to be homeless. Those who are are by choice or due to reluctance to accept help.
That's true.

I wonder what kind of joke punishment they will get.

That's true.

Probably locked up with other Islamic terrorist for a couple years so they can improve their terrorism skills.

Seriously though, that other poster made a good point "what if they are second generation". Could be a sign of things to come.

That's true.

I wish the attempted murder charges would stick but since there were lots of witnesses of they can and will pull the prank gone too far defense.

Typical sunni youths. Would prob be fighting for the "rebels" or ISIS if they hadnt ran out on their homeland.

I mentioned that my town had a well off white christian man setting homeless people on fire a couple years back and the response was very muted
Apparently crimes are only a reflection of how we see the attackers and cannot be connected via common class predjudice toward the victims that occurs regardless of religion

In all seriousness though . . . You're posting this in a thread with pictures and video of the attackers in the OP and giving us anecdote without a link and saying he was a "well off white Christian man."

One of the biggest problems with your story is that we've heard lots recently trying to attach violent hate crimes to "white" and even more difficult "Christian" and then you went for the home-run in "well off," over the bleachers with "man," and finished off the tale with "and response was very muted."

To which I say, "as if."

You almost painted an "even Billy Graham does this kind of thing from time to time but no one cares when it's a well off white Christian man" story for us.

I can assure I'd be enraged if such a story happened too. And I doubt it happened.

@JDragon What are the chances they get deported?

Six out of seven are Syrians. If that is true, for them chances are currently at zero. Who knows - if they get sentenced and serve a couple years (doubtful), maybe the situation in Syria has changed until then.

Chances they get deported to wherever they entered Europe are higher.

Back