Berkley Mayor is a member of Antifa group

Wait, what happened to your post count? Did you delete your posts from all the bandwagons you jumped off of? Or just trying to pop dat posts-to-likes ratio, you sly dog.

I identify as someone with a lower post count.

There should be a sizable perimeter around the event and no one wearing masks, goggles

If I were to ever attend an event like this ( I wouldn't, I have family, friends, and other far better things to occupy my limited time on this Earth), I would have a set of goggles hidden on me somewhere, the AntiFas are known to mace anyone they suspect of having a different opinion. The moment I would see punches getting thrown, the goggles go on(with an old football chin strap retrofitted to it, I'm wise to these commies games).

The masks, I understand your argument. I have no problem with people protesting with masks on. I could imagine a type of protest where the wearing of a mask would be essential theatrics to convey some type of point. That being said, rioting and committing violent acts behind a mask with the intent of avoiding prosecution is a form of evading arrest and interfering with justice in my book.

She not only intends to show up, Berkley is being sued by the Berkley College Republicans and YAF. The lawyer is a firecracker:

Also, apparently Antifa is trying a new strategy of ignoring Coulter's speech, as per this reddit thread, which, if you think about it is quite hilarious. After months of rampaging while attempting to quell free speech, they're going to try this novel tacitc which you may have heard of- allowing people with differing opinions to speak. Brilliant strategy, boys.

As of 1130 this morning she has cancelled.

She not only intends to show up, Berkley is being sued by the Berkley College Republicans and YAF. The lawyer is a firecracker:

Also, apparently Antifa is trying a new strategy of ignoring Coulter's speech, as per this reddit thread, which, if you think about it is quite hilarious. After months of rampaging while attempting to quell free speech, they're going to try this novel tacitc which you may have heard of- allowing people with differing opinions to speak. Brilliant strategy, boys.

"Maybe the Berkeley PD are delicate flowers" paraphrasing there, but lol. That was worth listening all the way through. Thanks.

As of 1130 this morning she has cancelled.

Legal maneuvering?

Don't blame them. It had all the makings of a gang fight.

"Maybe the Berkeley PD are delicate flowers" paraphrasing there, but lol. That was worth listening all the way through. Thanks.

Legal maneuvering?
Not sure, haven't read much about why.

Don't blame them. It had all the makings of a gang fight.
So Antifa won a fight against phantom fascism by using intimidation and violence to silence those they disagree with. Brilliant.

Apparently some other speakers are planning on going forward and reading from her prepared speech. Gavin McInness and Lauren Southern are the only two I am familiar with. Some other lady is also planning on speaking.

It would be interesting to find out if there was any behind the scenes pressure from the Berkeley faculty on both of the conservative student groups to back out or if they received sufficient threats of violence from Antifa groups, etc. to decide to back away from the fight. Would have been lovely to see the legal action move forward.

ACLU "protects" with the caveat "even when hateful".
Outrageous.
The ACLU itself is a hate group at this point.

images

Coulter at Berkeley canceled...

Striking reversal in culture wars...

ACLU: 'We must protect speech'...

Graveyard of the First Amendment...

So Antifa won a fight against phantom fascism by using intimidation and violence to silence those they disagree with. Brilliant.

Let's not pretend the right wing wasnt coming in to fill the campus with uppercut as well.

Nobody wanted to hear her speak. The left wanted to burn shit down and the right wanted another Battle of Berkley complete with hilarious memes.

Nobody can claim any moral high ground.

(I secretly wanted to spend the weekend wasting 3 more hours watching Antifa getting owned again)

Let's not pretend the right wing wasnt coming in to fill the campus with uppercut as well.

Nobody wanted to hear her speak. The left wanted to burn shit down and the right wanted another Battle of Berkley complete with hilarious memes.

Nobody can claim any moral high ground.

(I secretly wanted to spend the weekend wasting 3 more hours watching Antifa getting owned again)
There may not be a moral high ground, but I'll side with the law abiding people who want to go see a sanctioned lecture (for whatever reason) over those looking to intimidate, and sucker punch said law abiding folks. Even if it's Anne-fucking Coulter. Not a fan.

That would have been time well spent. Lol

There may not be a moral high ground, but I'll side with the law abiding people who want to go see a sanctioned lecture (for whatever reason) over those looking to intimidate, and sucker punch said law abiding folks. Even if it's Anne-fucking Coulter. Not a fan.

That would have been time well spent. Lol
Watch another Antifa beatdown and ending up my day fapping to Ann Coulter on mute...would make my day.

Back