Berkley Mayor is a member of Antifa group

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/21/berkeley-mayor-publicly-belongs-to-violent-leftist-group/

Didn't see any other threads on this.

Apprently the mayor of Berkley, who told police not to interrupt the violence and rioting over non-leftist speakers, or arrest anyone, is a facebook member of the antifa group BAMN, and is also friends with that psychotic bitch organizing the riots and violence. He's apparently willing to endanger his city, destroy businesses, and deprive people of constitutional rights for this crazy bitch, so I wonder what their kids will look like.

CAE3aGLT.jpg

+

yvette-felarca-bamn.jpg

=

Kim-Jong-Un.jpg

Last edited:
Well that explains a lot.

I always wondered why the cops let those kids destroy the campus.

What their kids would look like?
Lol, that is not the face of a man who spreads his seed, or raises children that are his own.

I didnt know mayors had power over police. Interesting

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/21/berkeley-mayor-publicly-belongs-to-violent-leftist-group/

Didn't see any other threads on this.

Apprently the mayor of Berkley, who told police not to interrupt the violence and rioting over non-leftist speakers, or arrest anyone, is a facebook member of the antifa group BAMN, and is also friends with that psychotic bitch organizing the riots and violence. He's apparently willing to endanger his city, destroy businesses, and deprive people on constitutional rights for this crazy bitch, so I wonder what their kids will look like.

CAE3aGLT.jpg

+

yvette-felarca-bamn.jpg

=

Kim-Jong-Un.jpg

ChoEnctWsAAK4ZP.jpg

I didnt know mayors had power over police. Interesting
Cops answer to police chief, police chief answers to the mayor. From all the accounts I've heard or read, the actual individual cops seemed really bothered that they were ordered not to intervene and to just watch assaults and vandalism.

What their kids would look like?
Lol, that is not the face of a man who spreads his seed, or raises children that are his own.
Was guessing maybe some sort of test tube scenario. If this slob is ever naked with an actual female of the non-penis variety, it's safe bet that some pegging will be happening.

Was guessing maybe some sort of test tube scenario. If this slob is ever naked with an actual female of the non-penis variety, it's safe bet that some pegging will be happening.

I think in pictures, you horrible, horrible man.

If Coulter shows up in two days we'll get another chance to see the police inaction.

Anyone hear the latest if she's gonna be there?

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) said it is a “sign of intellectual weakness” to try to prevent conservative speakers from giving talks on college campuses.

Speaking of the security threats that reportedly caused the University of California, Berkeley to cancel (and then postpone) Ann Coulter’s speech at the school, Sanders told the Huffington Post, “I don’t like this. I don’t like it.”

“Obviously Ann Coulter’s outrageous ― to my mind, off the wall. But you know, people have a right to give their two cents-worth, give a speech, without fear of violence and intimidation,” Sanders continued.

Sanders called disrupting conservative speakers a “sign of intellectual weakness.”

“To me, it’s a sign of intellectual weakness,” Sanders stated. “If you can’t ask Ann Coulter in a polite way questions which expose the weakness of her arguments, if all you can do is boo, or shut her down, or prevent her from coming, what does that tell the world?”

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/sanders-preventing-conservatives-speaking-sign-intellectual-weakness

He dye's his hair the fat twat hope he gets a kicking or the Police step in future demo's.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) said it is a “sign of intellectual weakness” to try to prevent conservative speakers from giving talks on college campuses.

Speaking of the security threats that reportedly caused the University of California, Berkeley to cancel (and then postpone) Ann Coulter’s speech at the school, Sanders told the Huffington Post, “I don’t like this. I don’t like it.”

“Obviously Ann Coulter’s outrageous ― to my mind, off the wall. But you know, people have a right to give their two cents-worth, give a speech, without fear of violence and intimidation,” Sanders continued.

Sanders called disrupting conservative speakers a “sign of intellectual weakness.”

“To me, it’s a sign of intellectual weakness,” Sanders stated. “If you can’t ask Ann Coulter in a polite way questions which expose the weakness of her arguments, if all you can do is boo, or shut her down, or prevent her from coming, what does that tell the world?”

http://www.mrctv.org/blog/sanders-preventing-conservatives-speaking-sign-intellectual-weakness
Bernie Sanders and Bill Maher both said about the same thing about it. There was even a thread a few days ago where Louise Mensch said they must be Russian actors trying to make the left look bad, cause even insane leftists recognize that these idiots are only hurting their own cause.

These Antifa and BAMN members have jumped the shark long ago. They aren't really Democrats. They're straight up Marxist communists. They may claim to be antifascist. But in reality, if their ideology was in power. They'd totally be OK with state sponsored Fascism/Authoritarianism style crackdowns.

They choose Democrats over GOP because it's the eassier of the two ideologies to bend towards full on communism.

How are these losers not wiped out yet. Antifa. Dumbest name ever

I 100% agree with Bernie Sanders here

Damn. What a way to start off the day

Republicans are the soft left and democrats are so far left that none of their ideas even remotely pertain to reality and they function more as an idle threat of what we may resort to if the solutions of the soft-left don't succeed. All of their candidates are effectively protest candidates.

Last edited:
Is anyone really surprised? These vermin network very well. They're delusional and despite being in the best most free country in the world, are brainwashed into thinking they're in a fascist state.

And that psychotic bitched looks like an elephant blew it's load all over her shirt.

Obligatory
maxresdefault.jpg

I 100% agree with Bernie Sanders here

Damn. What a way to start off the day

Well, I also agree but isn't it sad that we already have to point out single individuals who basically say nothing more than "riots and shutdowns aren't the best answer to a political argument" and give them props for doing so? Shouldn't every single person which isn't straight up crazy agree to that? Shouldn't at least masked people who terrorise political opponents be one of the #1 concerns of our politicians and can't you expect those to speak out much more against it? I mean even Bernie here only gave this statement after he was asked about it.

Back