Benson Henderson vs Roger Huerta set for Bellator 196

and if you wanted to bring Huerta back give him someone like Couture.

I had to reread when I saw the article headline. Wtf moment to say the least.

Well Bendo needs a win pretty bad. Maybe this can get him back on track.

Bendo is shell of himself (compared to the WEC/UFC champ days). He has no gameplans any more...just panic wrestling and panic striking (jumping into the pocket, superman punches, etc.) Fortunately for him, Huerta is a shell of a shell of a shell of himself (compared to his UFC glory days).

and if you wanted to bring Huerta back give him someone like Couture.

Maybe Roger was just the best guy with somewhat of a name to step up and agree to travel to Budapest and fight Benson Henderson on less than a months notice.

Nothing wrong with the fight. Perfectly fine for a patch up job and name wise it improves their Hungary main event.

Benson is 1-3 in Bellator, so he needs a get well fight, and is stepping up to main event on less than a months notice. You really want to crap on them for this fight? I think that’s being petty as people typically are towards Bellator

I completely forgot about Roger Huerta. Didn't really do that well in ONE FC. I'm kind of shocked to see him fighting back in the States after all these years.

1036584-7M0VFAL_medium.gif
damn sorobabel took his soul

He seems to be in good spirits about this upcoming clash

benson.jpeg

Really odd main event..its like they are trying to give Bendo a W and pull a named out from the bottom of that hat, dont get me wrong, Loved watching Huerta fight back in the day but he has really been struggling to put things together since he departed the UFC ages ago.

Gallagher is such a scrub. How did I know this guy would pull out of the fight. Borics would’ve beat his ass. So sick of this kid. All talk, posting pictures with the belt and dude struggled to beat Anthony Taylor.

Gallagher is such a scrub. How did I know this guy would pull out of the fight. Borics would’ve beat his ass. So sick of this kid. All talk, posting pictures with the belt and dude struggled to beat Anthony Taylor.
yeah i was wondering if borics would be a tough fight for him so i was kinda interested in this fight. need to see him against someone who knows grappling to really see how good his grappling is, he's such a big question mark to me, i have no idea how good he is or where his level is at

yeah i was wondering if borics would be a tough fight for him so i was kinda interested in this fight. need to see him against someone who knows grappling to really see how good his grappling is, he's such a big question mark to me, i have no idea how good he is or where his level is at
Dude is really just a hype train. He prides himself on his grappling but let’s be honest. What would he do vs Pico? Gallagher can’t even throw a punch correctly. He’s got no shot to take down Pico in a million years. He would be KO’d in less than 2 mins.

I am very intrigued by this matchup lol

Better than Bellator answering 1998 in the form of Royce/Ken.

yeah thats literally the oldest matchup they can do, unless their gonna sign dan severn or some shit lol

Bendo is shell of himself (compared to the WEC/UFC champ days). He has no gameplans any more...just panic wrestling and panic striking (jumping into the pocket, superman punches, etc.) Fortunately for him, Huerta is a shell of a shell of a shell of himself (compared to his UFC glory days).

He had great game plans in highschool, run home and have his brother pull a weapon on ya..

Back