Media Benoît Saint Denis clean-shaven in the French Military

I'm rooting for Porier too but like Volk, he's 35 and facing a young up and comer with a ton of momentum. He has a lot at stake here while BSD has nothing to lose and will come out guns blazing.
If Saint Denis wins it'll be absolutely huge for him and will really rocket his profile and shoot him very high up the 155lb rankings.
Beating Poirier is not easy -- UFC giving the Frenchman a really golden opportunity here and he will be very aware of that.

imagine making fun of st-denis chin while having four chins yourself
only on sherdog

Big Country shaved his beard after each Cro Cop fight

roy-nelson-13.jpg

gyi07iip1uh21.jpg
Top pic looks Like Brian Campbell

funny to joke about, but i dont think the guys chin is really in question lol. he's a fuckin marauder. this is one of the most intriguing fights in a long time because i really dont know how its gonna go down. i think a lot will be told through the first couple exchanges. i used to not like DP, but hes grown on me. so im slightly torn, but i love the idea of a young killer (literally) coming thru and reigning hellfire down on the whole division.

Chin size/shape assessment is up there with shookology.
Remember this chin?
1709510297283.png
As a partly French man with a weak chin, I can confirm the jaw is still deceptively sturdy. Do not sleep on the French. But do sleep with French women.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back