Beniel Dariush hates Mike Perry and wants a Top 10 Opponent Next--New Roasted Podcast

By calling in, you mean you called Dariush? By him hating Perry, you mean you talked a bunch of shit about Perry?

You got a gut... you have a dad body... you could make 145. What a clown show! I guess this could be considered a comedy show if you were actually funny. Being a disrespectful douche doesn't equal comedy. That was painful! I hope you have some other talent to earn a living because comedy is going to keep you in your mom's basement eating Ramen noodles.

Why would he need to beat a gatekeeper before talking shit about Mike Perry? Perry isn't anywhere near the gates.
He turned pro 3 years ago and has already entered the UFC's top 15 at welterweight

He is most definitely at the gates

By calling in, you mean you called Dariush? By him hating Perry, you mean you talked a bunch of shit about Perry?

You got a gut... you have a dad body... you could make 145. What a clown show! I guess this could be considered a comedy show if you were actually funny. Being a disrespectful douche doesn't equal comedy. That was painful! I hope you have some other talent to earn a living because comedy is going to keep you in your mom's basement eating Ramen noodles.
Is this what happened? I'm not exactly surprised cause I know what Adam is like but shiiiiiiiiet

What's wrong with Ramen noodles all of a sudden...

Why is this guy still allowed to post his crap here?
because he brings interesting reality to these boards, as opposed to anything you have to say. why do they let you keep posting is the real question.

because he brings interesting reality to these boards, as opposed to anything you have to say. why do they let you keep posting is the real question.
we prefer not to be bombarded with fake news though

but carry on living in that interesting reality of yours :cool:

I've been troubleshooting for over 30 minutes now, still can't get soundcloud to play :D

any suggestions? I've whitelisted it in all my adblock extensions etc

EDIT: I'm listening through this site

alright I just listened to the Dariush interview, he doesn't like Mike Perry because Jake Ellenberger is one of his training partners and friends. Adam Hunter criticised Mike Perry for not being respectful in the cage then basically took it all back and blamed it on "conflicting thoughts" :p

Jake Ellenberger disrespected Mike Perry before and after the fight too. Butthurt losers IMO

No. The gif is fast forwarded so it looks like a fast attempt but it was way worse in real time. It was slow and from a wider distance. Barboza reacted but it wasn't fight iq, as Dariush wasn't attempting tds before it.

I think you'll find that he went for the jab/ TD multiple times. Off the top of my head he got KO'd on his third attempt at it.

No. The gif is fast forwarded so it looks like a fast attempt but it was way worse in real time. It was slow and from a wider distance. Barboza reacted but it wasn't fight iq, as Dariush wasn't attempting tds before it.
What? Did you watch the fight or you are just talking out of your ass?

It was Fight IQ as its best.

He's lucky he only fought Dunham in a 3 round fight. He gassed out real quick and was getting pieced the fuck up at the end

Hard for me to shit on Dariush because I can understand where he's coming from in this situation. It's hard to see your teammate liquified like that. Even as a full-fledged Plat Nation member, my joy turned into legit concern for Ellenberger.

Perry fans are so easily affected, and overly sensitive you’d think they were all a bunch of preteens.

Back