Bendo, Lorenz Larkin, and Big Country all fighting tonight on Spike.

Benson is a shell of his former self. He's a bit of a can now.

That's way harsh, Tai.

This is a pretty decent card on paper. Hope it lives up to expectations. A lil competition never hurt nobody.

Don't sleep on the Goiti Yamauchi vs Adam Piccolotti fight, that has fight of the night written all over it!!!! 2 very talented light weight prospects!

Why is this in the UFC discussion-forum?

Seems like it should be such common sense that someone wouldn't need it spelled out for them but here you go....

Because they were all recently in the UFC and based on what cable package you have you can watch for no additional fee.

Don't sleep on Big Country's opponent. I can see that guy winning

I'm pumped for this card. War LL!

I'm curious to see how Pico rebounds after his colossal fail the first time around. Also Larkin is always a pleasure to watch.

yeah, maybe they could give him someone even worse? but let's hope he does well today, he's pretty young and pretty promising, would love to a guy like him to just completely dominate MMA

I agree with the second part mate but still he is fighting a guy who has already 10 fights...
I really,really hope he ll win tonight
Imagine if he get caught again

Pretty pumped for the Daley - parking fight hope Larkin sleeps him , would be cool to see roy knock someone out too been awhile

I'm pulling for Semtex as always but Larkin is a tough matchup for him.

Good card, will be tuning in for sure.

Back