Bench and curl is life bros gtfih!

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Bench curl bros full disclosure I use to due all kind of shit in my younger yearsin the gym

Muscle ups. iron cross, chins, dips, triple lindi's, flys you name it I've done it in a gym.

Now I just bench curl 4 life

10 sets 405 for reps flat bench shoulders are impigned an wrecked that doesn't stop me ranger candy cures all pain.

5 sets 315 for reps incline bench(linkin park blaring in the walkman)

10 sets straight bar curls at 135 lbs for reps.

10-15 sets preacher curls with 45 lbs plates till I get tired. or I get such a pump I start seeing people oogling

My gains from the mirror at an angle so they won't think that I see them. but o i do

Who else has the testicular fortitude and courage to admit that they're a bench curl brah

I prefer curl monkey but yes I've had my moments and they are the only gains that actually count, right? I've heard that the modern woman is into guys with nice asses but fuck that noise.

Nah man, gotta do some back to balance out your bench just for long term posture if nothing else.

I prefer curl monkey but yes I've had my moments and they are the only gains that actually count, right? I've heard that the modern woman is into guys with nice asses but fuck that noise.

Its true chicks want abs and bi's .

other bros only want to know how much you can bench. its also envogue to ask what a gym bros body fat% is I'm too ole school for that noise

Nah man, gotta do some back just for long term posture if nothing else.

I use to powerlift way back in the day now picking all that weight off the ground is too much effort

Besides that's what long 80's point karate otomix pants are for just cover your atrophied leg muscles

And look jacked as shit up top

I use to powerlift way back in the day now picking all that weight off the ground is too much effort

Besides that's what long 80's point karate otomix pants are for just cover your atrophied leg muscles

And look jacked as shit up top

Back flyes / seated rows will suffice.

Shoulder exercises are my favorite

Squats and deads are a must sir. Good numbers though. I still haven't benched 3 plates yet, though im sure I will when I reach like 35 have a gut and have to put on a weight belt to be a powerlifter and not just a regular fat guy.

Get on some other exercises for your health TS.

bench press and heavy chest lifts are death to your shoulders.

good luck on your inability to move in late age goals of 2017

I-dont-believe-you.gif

I remember my first beer...
{<jordan}
Jk...but, really, I only really benched when I first started to work out. I don't really bench at all anymore. I just do different things with dumb bells and bodyweight stuff for my upper body.
It's all bout the abs and legsssssss
tris and gorilla tits are so 1990s

I'm going to call shenanigans on benching 405x10 - a legit 10 reps at 405 is extremely uncommon among non-powerlifters/strength athletes.

If I recall correctly, your above the age of 35 (I may be mistaken). To put things in perspective, the Canadian all time bench record for masters athletes (40+) is 484lbs for a single, and the guy weighed 260+ lbs.

Bench is the one thing that almost everyone lies about - if people are going to make up a number, they should at least aim for something realistic.

I'm going to call shenanigans on benching 405x10 - a legit 10 reps at 405 is extremely uncommon among non-powerlifters/strength athletes.

If I recall correctly, your above the age of 35 (I may be mistaken). To put things in perspective, the Canadian all time bench record for masters athletes (40+) is 484lbs for a single, and the guy weighed 260+ lbs.

Bench is the one thing that almost everyone lies about - if people are going to make up a number, they should at least aim for something realistic.

I'm the biggest and strongest of all my friends, but well over half lie about their bench.

I'm 115kg and my bench is 110kg for a single, but I hear them throw out everything up to 150kg. Same guys thought can't match me repping 80kg, so, what? Why everyone lie so readily.

Back