Ben Shapiro bjj rank

i just found out he does bjj does anyone know his rank? couldnt find anything online

He's a 7th Degree Black Belt in Jewjitsu.

300px-Ben_Shapiro_drawing_from_Twitter.jpg

(Just joking around. I'm a huge fan of Shapiro's and listen to his podcast daily)

I bet they're all guard pullers.
basically butt scooters bermbolo players r leftist there ideas and strategy doesnt work in the REAL WORLD now basics good smashing pressure and wrestling now thats the truth

He's probably a white belt. You know the one who sits on the wall instead of training the full time. He is soft as hell lol. I'm actually surprise he is a right winger on how physically weak he appears.

He's probably a white belt. You know the one who sits on the wall instead of training the full time. He is soft as hell lol. I'm actually surprise he is a right winger on how physically weak he appears.

tbh you seem offended by him

basically butt scooters bermbolo players r leftist there ideas and strategy doesnt work in the REAL WORLD now basics good smashing pressure and wrestling now thats the truth

I bet your double leg sucks

I'd like to know as well. Apparently Shapiro is all into to being jacked and rolling. Probably takes it seriously instead of just rolling for fun. Alex Epstein, a libertarian who is big into promoting fossil fuels is a BJJ player as well. I'm sure there are others.

I'd like to know as well. Apparently Shapiro is all into to being jacked and rolling. Probably takes it seriously instead of just rolling for fun. Alex Epstein, a libertarian who is big into promoting fossil fuels is a BJJ player as well. I'm sure there are others.

Sam Harris, a popular fedora icon, is also big on grappling.

Back