Ben Shapiro bjj rank

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i just found out he does bjj does anyone know his rank? couldnt find anything online

I don't know about BJJ, but I've seen him score ippon on a number of lefty wusses.

whats funny is i see alot of leftist in bjj today thats why i dont like the community today youde think fighting would bring more conservatives

whats funny is i see alot of leftist in bjj today thats why i dont like the community today youde think fighting would bring more conservatives

Why would you need martial arts if you have a gun!!

For the leftist part, it must depend on the club, we have military guys, policemen, firemen, construction workers by the shovel. They're all ''rightist'' in their mind, but they also all have highly unionised jobs with pension funds, so...

I don't know about BJJ, but I've seen him score ippon on a number of lefty wusses.

Meh. He throws himself a lot of softballs. Going to speak at a college where you know at least one person will try to shout you down, then vilifying that person for doing so as a way to demonstrate how brave you are isn't actually all that clever. Though I disagree with many of his stances I find him pretty compelling as a speaker, but he gets a lot more credit than he deserves for taking on the campus left. All he's really doing is using some idiot college students to raise his own profile.

Meh. He throws himself a lot of softballs. Going to speak at a college where you know at least one person will try to shout you down, then vilifying that person for doing so as a way to demonstrate how brave you are isn't actually all that clever. Though I disagree with many of his stances I find him pretty compelling as a speaker, but he gets a lot more credit than he deserves for taking on the campus left. All he's really doing is using some idiot college students to raise his own profile.

He's doing the reverse of what Liberal Professors do on a daily basis. These students enter a Gun fight with a toothpick and get jacked.

Additionally, his victims are not limited to College students, they include many representatives of left leaning organizations.

He's doing the reverse of what Liberal Professors do on a daily basis. These students enter a Gun fight with a toothpick and get jacked.

Additionally, his victims are not limited to College students, they include many representatives of left leaning organizations.

With the caveat that he may well have done so but I personally just haven't seen it, he seems to pick almost exclusively soft targets. He's a conservative intellectual but I never see him sparring with progressive intellectuals, just activists. That's shooting fish in a barrel, no different than if someone like Paul Krugman went to a Tea Party rally and filmed himself destroying the ideological base of some rally organizer. Now, I'd love to see Shapiro engage in a real debate with somelike Krugman who has the intellectual chops to offer a sound defense of liberal principles, but I haven't seen it thus far.

I don't know know but I'd love to RNC him while whispering into his ear about the ultimate futility of capitalism.

I hear Richard Spencer has a very underrated guard.

My problem with Shapiro is that he undermines his own arguments by being unnecessarily combative so as to score emotional points with people who are already on his side (and probably increase traffic to his website and further his speaking career).

I don't know know but I'd love to RNC him while whispering into his ear about the ultimate futility of capitalism.

Capital itself is becoming increasingly self-reliant and self-organizing, and will eventually dispense with the feeble ape creatures as irrelevant.

Last edited:
When did the War Room invade the Grappling Forum??

For real guys. I try to avoid political commentary as much as possible as it's saturating pop culture. Starting this thread seems reasonable. But no one is talking about his rank.

I vote we move this thread

With the caveat that he may well have done so but I personally just haven't seen it, he seems to pick almost exclusively soft targets. He's a conservative intellectual but I never see him sparring with progressive intellectuals, just activists. That's shooting fish in a barrel, no different than if someone like Paul Krugman went to a Tea Party rally and filmed himself destroying the ideological base of some rally organizer. Now, I'd love to see Shapiro engage in a real debate with somelike Krugman who has the intellectual chops to offer a sound defense of liberal principles, but I haven't seen it thus far.
That's due in part to him almost neverr being invited on left news channels anymore. They don't want him on their shows because of how he debates.

I hear Richard Spencer has a very underrated guard.
He'd better, his striking defense definitely isn't up to par.

punch.gif

Protect yourself at all times, cunt.

id like to choke fruity ass jaime kilstein, whats his rank/where does he train?

Back