Ben Saunders

You should know by now that half of sherdog are closet homos....

I think it's more the fact that when Perry lost to Jouban people bashed him for losing to a male model. Now when Killa B lost to the same guy; not a peep. Now Jouban is apparently legit.

Just because he posts on Sherdog sometimes. Is normal Sherdog behavior.

I hope Killa B comes back strong.

Also by a good MMA fighter with serious power and decent striking skills

Whatever you want to classify him by I guess.

That make model would skull fuck you with one arm and take your girl while you’re in an unconscious heap on the ground. And there wouldn’t be a fucking thing you could do
people always do this when jouban wins. sucks. him and ben threw down last night. but sherdog is sherdog

I think it's more the fact that when Perry lost to Jouban people bashed him for losing to a male model. Now when Killa B lost to the same guy; not a peep. Now Jouban is apparently legit.

Just because he posts on Sherdog sometimes. Is normal Sherdog behavior.

I hope Killa B comes back strong.
this thread is about him getting "model'd"

Imo not the worst chin but the worst gameplan. He always over commits with the Thai clinch. Always.
Was saying precisely this just an hour ago. Wholeheartedly agree. A ride-or-die clinch game will mean die every time your opponent has Matt-Brown elbows for you in the process. Love Ben and have spoken with him here a number of times, but that showing was a step backwards. He's battling himself at this point rather than any single opponent.

Saunders a good guy but that man has the worst chin
Im not sure its really his "chin"

He stands so straight up and never moves his head. When he reaches for the clinch he has his chin straight up in the air. His stance and lack of movement make him SOOO much easier to hit

That make model would skull fuck you with one arm and take your girl while you’re in an unconscious heap on the ground. And there wouldn’t be a fucking thing you could do
<30>

In b4 Ben Saunders comes in the thread and says something

FACT

No one even cared about Jouban modeling until the Perry fight and now it's like he's never KO'ed anyone before. Spergs <45>

And no, Mike did not get "slept" by Jouban. He got mildly dropped once in a largely boring, safe fight where Jouban was constantly flinching and running away.

I hope the UFC keeps him.

UnwyDXF.gif

He looked super slow in there yesterday. Very hittable on the inside. Like a poster previously mentioned, maybe learn how to fight longer, at a distance. Try to avoid getting in firefights because his chin can not take it anymore unfortunately.

He comes to scrap though and I respect that. But if he wants to win, he has to change his game plan a little.

You've really got some disgusting fantasies.

On paper this was an awful matchup for him. He needs to stick to lower ranked fighters.

Back