Ben Saunders Signs With UFC

Too bad Matt Brown's so highly ranked these days.

Those two would have a Thai clinch battle for the ages.

Fuck the rankings, Brown just lost and needs to get a long streak going to be close to a title shot, let him fight Saunders for the fans.

So wait.

We get Saunders under contract, but not Askren, Riddle, Fitch or Shields.

Can't be considered a sport when you sign fighters that sell instead of fighters that win.

Wouldl like to see Askren, but do you really want to see Fitch and Shields back? Those two gave the sport a bad name for a few years, theres a reason the UFC cut em. People knew what was about to happen when a Fitch or Shields fight came on. I dont wanna see them back potentially laying on guys for 3 rounds. Even though I think they would get beat by a lot of top guys at 170 this day and age.

So wait.

We get Saunders under contract, but not Askren, Riddle, Fitch or Shields.

Can't be considered a sport when you sign fighters that sell instead of fighters that win.

That's right, and UFC isn't a sport. Its a business.

Nice

Was always a fan of him

Hooray! I just hope he gets to fight often. He fought more frequently in Bellator than he did in the UFC.

Weird. I just watched the Wolff fight the other day too

That's right, and UFC isn't a sport. Its a business.

Its a balancing act between both of them, thats what mma always has been and always will be.

Thatch/Saunders is the match to make, imo.

If he's matched well, he can stick for a while and provide some entertaining fights. But knowing Zuffa he'll prob get bad match ups and get cut again.

Back