Ben Nguyen Released

He pretty much lost twice in one night against Formiga, Jussier knocked him out with a spinning back fist only to get put out cold seconds later with a choke. Embarrassing loss and good riddance.

That sucks. Was hoping Kai would get a chance to fight him

ONE makes alot of sense for him considering his size and the fact he fights and trains out of Australia.

I wish him well, exciting fighter that I always enjoy watching.

Don't remember any moments of any of his fights outside the tattoo TKO

He pretty much lost twice in one night against Formiga, Jussier knocked him out with a spinning back fist only to get put out cold seconds later with a choke. Embarrassing loss and good riddance.

He fucked up Tim Elliott though. Dropped him with a head kick then choked his ass out in like 40 seconds.

Elliott is a guy that gave DJ a tough fight prior to the Nguyen fight, even taking some rounds.

Not a fan of them cutting Ben 10. He had two rough losses to top competition. Give the guy another shot.

He was somewhat exciting for a flyweight, one of the few on the roster who really tried to engage instead of point fight, but I guess he was not top of the crop, and perhaps he'd rather go fight at ONE or RIZIN being kind of a star instead of moving up and being a fringe top 15 BW in the UFC

Back