Ben Askrin. UFC betrayed fans not signing him.

James4210

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Talk about what might have been. I wanted to know how he would have done.

Meh

If i wanted to complain about them not signing someone - it was Fedor, after that fuck up I don't really care.

Dana acted like an asshole to him.

Yeah, Ben, that's exactly what I've been feeling all this time - betrayed.

Go watch his fights to see what he could have been. He's a very poor fighter and most likely wouldn't have been able to survive in the UFC.

I just don't give a shit about poodle head. I mean if he really really wanted to fight in UFC he could of made it happen.

Watch his fight with Jay Hieron and tell me all about how betrayed we were. Askren was never my friend.

He would have been a welcome addition to the roster, but would never get anywhere near a title shot. Give him Jake Shields UFC opponents and I don't see him picking up many wins.

borning wrestler.. no thanks.. okay hes not that boring.. but a wrestler.

I mean we got Colby Covington. He's pretty much the same fighter.

His would be contract leased McGregor all his vehicles.

Only way I feel betrayed by the UFC for not signing Askren was not helping with my insomnia

Been a while since a UFC fight literally put me to sleep since Jon Fitch

Was hoping Askren would do the same.

Go watch his fights to see what he could have been. He's a very poor fighter and most likely wouldn't have been able to survive in the UFC.
Thats why he dominated Koreshkov in a title fight. Landing 248 strikes to 1. Finished 6 of his last 7 fights by KO or Sub.

You dont know what you're watching or just parroting the other sheep.

EDIT* Finished 7 of his last 8. Just KO'd Aoki in the first minute

Last edited:
Back