Ben Askren thinks that Khabib will beat up Tony. Werdum says Khabibs will beat Ferguson.

UFC has played their hand and placed their bets on Khabib with the current belt situation and the looming worldwide schedule...

I don't know how it will all go wrong, but it will.

"Ben Askren thinks ________(<insert anything here)"

automatic shit thread

As opposed to them sneaky foot chokes
91rbXkS.gif

So close to getting the finish.

Tony is pillow fisted.. he won’t be threat on the feet

I just can't see Ferguson winning. I honestly, objectively can't see anyone beating Khabib at LW right now. He seems the obvious choice for next divisional legend

I just dont see how tony could beat khabib.

Khabib is the favorite, and rightfully so, but did you honestly expect 2 career grapplers to NOT pick the grappler here?

I don't give Ferguson much of a chance. Once the fight hits the ground... and pound. Khabib is just on another level in the grappling game. But I am Pumped for this fight to actually happen.
I wish the fight was next week. This is the fight I've been looking forward to the most. I hate to say this, but could you imagine if Tony pulls out due to injury or missed weight? How messed up would that be?

UFC has played their hand and placed their bets on Khabib with the current belt situation and the looming worldwide schedule...

I don't know how it will all go wrong, but it will.

"I don't know how it will all go wrong, but it will."
Not this time! (He wrote with about 50% certainty)

Khabib is the favorite, and rightfully so, but did you honestly expect 2 career grapplers to NOT pick the grappler here?
To be fair, Werdum picking against a BJJ practitioner it a rare sight.

The Kevin Lee and Michael Johnson are the two key fights to look to. Both those fights he wasn't the better wrestler.

Kevin Lee was winning early on, staph prolly slowed him down, but Khabib isn't slowing down and has much better BJJ skills.
The Michael Johnson fight shouldn't ever be mentoined anymore with Tony since it was 6 years ago and Tony had a broken arm.

I wish the fight was next week. This is the fight I've been looking forward to the most. I hate to say this, but could you imagine if Tony pulls out due to injury or missed weight? How messed up would that be?
Are you joking. That would a wme dream come true, they would instantly strip Tony and start dropping Conor's name out there as a potential challenger for Khabib in September and then depending on their Twitter/Instagram analytics team they would set it up and Conor would defend against Khabib. However if that fight is not trending well on social media we will just get silence from Conor and the organization until someone who's really trending comes along to lure Conor out with another enormous payday. Then likely get Khabib/Tony scheduled again next year this time for the official interim belt. Conor would still be the lightweight champion of course.

Of course Werdum is picking Khabib. Kadyrov connection + he hates Tony. Remember the whole "maricon" fiasco?

Ferguson by TKO

Are you joking. That would a wme dream come true, they would instantly strip Tony and start dropping Conor's name out there as a potential challenger for Khabib in September and then depending on their Twitter/Instagram analytics team they would set it up and Conor would defend against Khabib. However if that fight is not trending well on social media we will just get silence from Conor and the organization until someone who's really trending comes along to lure Conor out with another enormous payday. Then likely get Khabib/Tony scheduled again next year this time for the official interim belt. Conor would still be the lightweight champion of course.
I just thought of something. I think Conor wants to get stripped and they’re going to setup the trilogy fight with Diaz. There was no way Diaz could fight for the title and this would allow that to happen. Sneaky bastards.

I just thought of something. I think Conor wants to get stripped and they’re going to setup the trilogy fight with Diaz. There was no way Diaz could fight for the title and this would allow that to happen. Sneaky bastards.
image.gif

Back