Ben Askren slams Dana White again: "I love everybody - except Dana White, he's a dirty scumbag"

Askren is right. He's one of the most skilled and credentialed grapplers to compete in MMA, yet never got a shot.

Askren who was undefeated, an Olympian, had one of the best college wrestling careers of all time, was told he needed to prove himself for a shot in the UFC, yet cm punk who never competed in any combat sport was not only signed but given one of the more lucrative contracts you'll see in the UFC. Or you'll see fighters with 4-3 records get signed.

If you want to say he's boring to watch, that's fine, but that's proof of the UFC turning away elite talent so saying the UFC is the only promotion with elite talent, or trashing a fighter for not being in the UFC is nonsense.

Askren doesn't like Dana ? I guess we are about to see a softer gentler kinder Dana after word of this gets back to him.

Askren is right. He's one of the most skilled and credentialed grapplers to compete in MMA, yet never got a shot.

Askren who was undefeated, an Olympian, had one of the best college wrestling careers of all time, was told he needed to prove himself for a shot in the UFC, yet cm punk who never competed in any combat sport was not only signed but given one of the more lucrative contracts you'll see in the UFC. Or you'll see fighters with 4-3 records get signed.

If you want to say he's boring to watch, that's fine, but that's proof of the UFC turning away elite talent so saying the UFC is the only promotion with elite talent, or trashing a fighter for not being in the UFC is nonsense.
Belator didn't want him either.
He's interesting to those who understand grappling, to everyone else he's a blanket

askren should be in the ufc. the new owners should see to that.

I want to see this guy fight real competition. At least go back to Bellator.

Meh. He just comes off as a rejected teenage girl talking shit about the guy who wouldn't take her to prom.

Gets blacklisted by UFC for taking shots at Dana and then keeps on doing it.

Back