Media BEN ASKREN Nobody Likes COLBY COVINGTON !

seriously though, colby isn't even a good edgelord, nothing he says is even remotely witty, he just repeats buzz words in every post.

Neither of them are. Covington likely whoops Askren if they ever fight.

Askren will fail in the UFC, he is undefeated, twice a champion but in his resume there are only two "big" names, Lima and Koreshkov, the rest were second or third class fighters, he will defeat Lawler (he is not in his prime aniymore) but the rest of the UFC Top Ten WW will ragdoll him like a puppet

Nobody KNOWS Ben Askren

Meanwhile Colby took his UFC belt to meet the US President

Im curious what metrics you are using to determine that "nobody knows Ben Askren"? Social media is one metric we can actually use. In this case, Ben has more followers the Colby. A lot of people know Ben in the MMA community, wrestling community, and in the general public after getting exposure on Joe Rogan's podcast earlier this year.

Nobody really likes Ben either

They just pretend to be "hardcore" mma fans

Nobody has really watched any of Bens fights

Just because you "discovered" mma a few years ago doesn't apply to others. I have seen all his fights

I would love to see this fight. a lot of questions and uncertainty as far as I'm concerned. mostly with askren. he's obviously a crazy talent, but he looked rather human in his brief fight vs Luis Santos. and he hasn't faced much high level talent in general. you could argue that koreshkov and lima weren't "koreshkov and lima" when they fought years ago. I'm certainly not nay-saying that Ben Askren could be a top 3 welterweight. he very well could be. will have to wait and see.... but based off what I know, I think covington would take him

Lima was in the sherdog top 10 the year he and askren fought

Santos is a one round fighter who has never gone beyond 3 rounds in 75 rights. If you watch a few Santos fights you will see that. He's like Houston Alexander

Askren would have beat him

And given how hard Santos ducked their rematch ...

I think Colby beats Askren tbh. I don't see Ben being able to put a five round wrestling clinic on a cardio freak like Colby, given his vastly inferior striking.

“That guy doesn’t like Colby!”

I feel like I've seen this thread before.

Both of them are annoying characters, more so Askren (imo).

I was interested to see how Askren got on in the UFC, but his recent schtick has made me dislike him, so now I hope he gets flattened

Perhaps, but at least they know who he is.

Colby would smash Askren over 5.

Im curious what metrics you are using to determine that "nobody knows Ben Askren"? Social media is one metric we can actually use. In this case, Ben has more followers the Colby. A lot of people know Ben in the MMA community, wrestling community, and in the general public after getting exposure on Joe Rogan's podcast earlier this year.
Ben Askren is a bum. I'm glad he's in the UFC. Now he doesn't have to talk shit about the UFC and UFC fighters to make news, and stay relevant.

Now he can actually fight top competition in a tested organization to remain relevant.

I'm glad.

Back