Ben Askren kicking the Bellator tires to see if there is interest from the company in his return

Dude is a clown at best he is a nobody. Please don't even come with he was the best bellator champ not hard to do that when that division had what 3 elite fighters him being one. Then he runs away to some org 4 people have heard of and dominates a bunch of cans and nobodies. To top it off acts like a jilted ex lover because Dana white punks him out ( I'm no Dana White fan eiither)

Dude is a clown at best he is a nobody. Please don't even come with he was the best bellator champ not hard to do that when that division had what 3 elite fighters him being one. Then he runs away to some org 4 people have heard of and dominates a bunch of cans and nobodies. To top it off acts like a jilted ex lover because Dana white punks him out ( I'm no Dana White fan eiither)

Was hard to enough to be the champ that Bendo got wrecked trying even though he beat nearly title contender Masvidal in his fight before hand.

So don't tell you he was the greatest bellator 170lb champ because it is too obvious of a statement... Agreed

I say bring him back. He can talk sh:t to hype up a fight, and it will be a test for both him and Bellator WW division.

I'd like to see him rematch Luis Santos. Santos was beating him before the eye poke.

Honestly, I think Rory would expose him. I don't care how good Askren's wrestling is, without the striking to set it up, you're not getting a guy of Rory's calibre down regularly. And whenever it is on the feet, Rory lights him up.

He could even beat Rory. Not saying he would for sure, but he certainly can if his head and training are fully into it.
What are you talking about? Rory is a monster compared to Ben. He has fought tough opposition from day one, always displayed various and solid skills. He's not a one sided wrestler with 0 striking.

Rory gave Condit a hard fight when he was still a teen! We saw him display a very diverse game, as solid standing as on the ground. He has faced the the best in the World. He has lost against legends already, went back to the drawing board and upgraded his game multiple times. Meanwhile, Ben Askren has not yet faced a top 100 WW in his entire life. He most likely never will: he's fighting real bums, way out of every existing ranking.

Go in the corner and think about what you said..

Back