Ben Askren - I would crush Conor

Like Alvarez was supposed to, until they get cracked on the chin.

conor-drops-alvarez1.gif

Like Alvarez was supposed to, until they get cracked on the chin.

conor-drops-alvarez1.gif

Alvarez tried to box with conor and is nowhere near the wrestler Askren is. Not to mention Askren is a big 170 pounder.

Askren wrestlefucks or submits conor

Connor is a pretty good MMA fighter but Funky Ben is the best wrestler, the bestler.

Connor wouldn't come back after being mauled and rode around the ring in front of his fans, he'd just better hope for some oats after the fight

On the ground it would get ugly quick. I mean Askren once said he could basically fuck (literally) some guys highly esteemed guys, once he got them down if he were to want to, and he ain't wrong if you apply it to this case really. This could be if it ever happened of course (100% never will happen of course) the first MMA bout to end with a DQ finish due to interference, when Dana White would rush in to the cage with a steel chair to bail out his boy.

Lol would love to see Dana come at Ben and get suplexed for the remainder of Trumps term

this is an otherwise boring wrestlefuck that i'd actually like to see.

Well obviously. He's one of the most dominant welterweights of his generation

Bit sad on Askren's part calling out a lightweight who has fought at featherweight for most of his career. Gotta use McGregor's name to keep yourself relevant I guess.

conor fans created the myth that eddie is a good wrestler so they could turn and go "heh conor beat a wrestler!"

sad and pathetic!

like i never have heard alvarez described as a wrestler until 206. he has/was/is always going to be a boxer/brawler with an ok chin now (better chin back in the day) with good cardio and decent ground game. he was never taking good fighters down and dominating. he had to wall and stall against a washed up pettis and melendez just to get split dec's against them.

The only thing you crushed is your career

I have actually followed both fighters in their amateur circuit years while I was still living overseas

And from years of analysis of fight patterns and stylistic/technical gameplans I have arrived at the expert analysis of

<{jackyeah}>
<{jackyeah}>
<{jackyeah}>
<{jackyeah}>
<{jackyeah}>
<{jackyeah}>
<{jackyeah}>
<{jackyeah}>
<{jackyeah}>
<{jackyeah}>
<{jackyeah}>
<{jackyeah}>
<{jackyeah}>
<{jackyeah}>
<{jackyeah}>
<{jackyeah}>
<{jackyeah}>
<{jackyeah}>
<{jackyeah}>
<{jackyeah}>

He would wrestle fuck the shit out of Conor, it would be glorious to watch him get humiliated like that, but like we all know, it will never happen in a million and a half years.

Ronda might have better standup than Ben Askren. Not even joking.

I was going to read the article for context to see if Ben actually called him out (unlikely) or if he was asked specifically about it and answered honestly (likely). Unfortunately, they wouldn't show me unless I turned off my ad blocker so I'll just have to assume. Not sure why it's really a question. Funky wrestlefucks Conor all day long and finishes him once he gasses. A reach around would be optional, but cost a little more.

I might be able to juggle with my feet, but I'll never know.

nate diaz is not even a top 10 WW and he raped McGregor. McGregor has not even beat an average sized LW elite, let alone WW olympian

Conor would get exposed badly in it. Askren is the best wrestler in MMA. He uses Woodley and Pettis brothers and Felder as bags to throw around, does whatever he wants to them. They don't even deny it themselves.

Conor would get wrestled to death and would never be able to get up, would be a one sided ass whooping, and Conor would be exhausted by round 3 in that one.

Back