Ben Askren doesnt like Matt Hughes

Askren is nothing more than a bully. He always has been. Thankfully, he will never achieve Hughes' greatness.

WWE Askren. This is exactly the AJ Styles VS John Cena story line.

Askren trying to bait a known name into a fight to propel his own unknown name into relevance.

Damn this dude is thirsty.

Try rematching Sapo, Tweety Bird.

Bored of fighting Ladyboys in Bangkok so now he has retired old men on his radar.

Hey, people can say what they want, but that jab was getting the better part of Kos before he got caught.
His striking definitely improved after he lost the belt. I think he was always pretty good at using punches and kicks to set up the clinch, but near the end his striking was becoming a legit weapon in its own right.

His striking definitely improved after he lost the belt. I think he was always pretty good at using punches and kicks to set up the clinch, but near the end his striking was becoming a legit weapon in its own right.
Completely agree. Like the poster above said it's a shame his chin was shot. He still had some fight left in him though.

Askren is a fat lightweight with horrible standup. His last fight was just on TV here and he looked like shit, and wouldn't beat anyone in the UFC top 10. I used to like the guy, but he's a can. How he can call ANYONE out is beyond me.

So is askren going to fight in April or what? Seems like one fc keeps lying to us again.

So is askren going to fight in April or what? Seems like one fc keeps lying to us again.

I think Santos is holding out for more money (most likely) or simply won't accept the fight.

As a result Askren may end up fighting this scrub (see below) but I assume they are waiting until the last minute to give Santos a chance to change his mind.

IMG_20170318_124818.jpg

I think Santos is holding out for more money (most likely) or simply won't accept the fight.

As a result Askren may end up fighting this scrub (see below) but I assume they are waiting until the last minute to give Santos a chance to change his mind.

View attachment 211039
I doubt Ben askren will fight on April lol.

I doubt Ben askren will fight on April lol.
I dunno... He has signed a contract vs TBD and they announced it. I feel like he is owed a fight. Hope you are wrong but you never know with ONE.

I dunno... He has signed a contract vs TBD and they announced it. I feel like he is owed a fight. Hope you are wrong but you never know with ONE.
Might as well give him that aglami thani dude from Malaysia that looks Indian .

Hughes' book. I love reading that. I appreciate him just that much more afterwards.

Only SJWs have issues with his sociopathic/psychopathic behavior.

Calling Askren a bully and saying you love Hughes for his autobiography. I don't see how those two things go hand in hand

Back