Ben Askren claims there is a 98% chance he fights in the UFC

I think Colby is a great fighter. I think Colby can beat Woodley. I think Ben beats Covington and Woodley.
Except Wood and Ben probably will never fight, they stated that before I believe.
Colby couldn't beat Wood though, imo.

I don't follow him closely but he trolls all the time, right?

personally I would like to see Ben in the UFC. it is supposed to be the best vs the best. I would like to see him fight.

God dammit I hope he's not trolling. This needs to happen for real.

I think Colby is a great fighter. I think Colby can beat Woodley. I think Ben beats Covington and Woodley.

How though? High level wrestlers tend to negate each other. He'd get eaten up on the feet.

So because you don’t know Sapo means he sucks? Lol what level is UFC on? Cause Woodley is a SF guy. 5 years ago ppl said Woodley was a bum now he’s ufc champ.
UFC > pile of crap > abyss > other events.

And Luis Sapo is not so bad, but to Askren be ragdolled by an amateur in wrestling is ridiculous. He claims he is the best wrestler in MMA and was ragdolled by an amateur, is hilarious.

His chances in UFC are -1 and thats it. He sucks as a fighter, that's the reason he never signed UFC.

Last edited:

And Luis Sapo is not so bad, but to Askren be ragdolled by an amateur in wrestling is ridiculous. He claims he is the best wrestler in MMA and was ragdolled by an amateur, is hilarious.

His chances in UFC are -1 and thats it. He is sucks as a fighter, that is the reason he never signed UFC.
lol

One of those I’ll believe it when I see it.

I know everyone is high on Askren and he does look impressive but I also won’t pass judgement on that because he hasn’t fought in the ufc yet. Wondering if Askren will just be a bust when it’s all said and done.

His chances are -1 and nothing more. He is a big mouth, was ragdolled by an unknown Luis Sapo and do nothing, only got chickens to tear. UFC is another level, come on.
this man speaks the truth. another "Ill" Will Brooks in the making.

Does anyone care at this stage? It would have been fun to see him lose to the elite in the UFC when he was actually creating some buzz for himself, now I have very little interest in seeing him fight.

His chances in UFC are -1 and thats it. He is sucks as a fighter, that is the reason he never signed UFC.
There are some absolute cans in the ufc, the reason Ben askren isn't in the ufc isn't because he isn't good enough...

There are some absolute cans in the ufc, the reason Ben askren isn't in the ufc isn't because he isn't good enough...
He claims that Dana White disrespected him, like Fedor did - and Fedor >>>>>>>>> Askren. I mean, they use it to not sign and be humiliated in the best promotion in the world. What's the point to sign and beat "cans" (like you said)? Aren't they the best ones? Askren is a big mouth and nothing more, not even is the best wrestler in MMA, far, far from it.

Casuals wants him in the ufc just because of him being in joe Rohan podcast lol. Wait until these casuals see he fights, they will switch up right away saying that he’s boring. I, a pretty big mma fan, want him in the ufc because he deserves it and been finishing his fights. Although his fights r boring, he deserves to be in the ufc. I want him in the ufc because he’s earned it, not because of him being on fuckin joe Rohan podcast. Fuckin casuals probably havnt even seen his fights before. Maybe they just went on YouTube and watched his fight against aoki because how quick it lasted.
Please tell us more about how hardcore fan you are. I don’t think we got it yet.

<{clintugh}>

Did your mom refer to you as a casual combat sport fan or why are you upset?

Yeah, and I have a 98% chance of winning the Mega Millions.

Askren is an attention whore at this point. Nothing more. He had a great run in Bellator and One, but, until he signs a contract, he’s nothing more than an attention seeker.

So Tyron is bringing in his buddy to take care of Colby? Hand injury sure...

Except Wood and Ben probably will never fight, they stated that before I believe.
Colby couldn't beat Wood though, imo.
Yes he would. Better wrestler way better cardio. Tyrons only shot is punchers chance.

But Askren would own Colby.

Styles make fights.

Last edited:

His chances in UFC are -1 and thats it. He sucks as a fighter, that's the reason he never signed UFC.
I wouldn't call Sapo an amateur, and the dude came into that fight looking like he ate one of Overeem's horses per day for the past year. That he had a brief peak period of explosiveness against Askren before being ground down was not at all surprising.

Back