Ben Askren claims there is a 98% chance he fights in the UFC

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"

Second tweet is referencing a Colby matchup. Third tweet is referring to if he fought the Diaz brothers.

Thoughts ?

Let GSP school him and show the world he's a B+ fighter at best.

His chances are -1 and nothing more. He is a big mouth, was ragdolled by an unknown Luis Sapo and do nothing, only got chickens to tear. UFC is another level, come on.

"

Second tweet is referencing a Colby matchup. Third tweet is referring to if he fought the Diaz brothers.

Thoughts ?

I think Colby is a great fighter. I think Colby can beat Woodley. I think Ben beats Covington and Woodley.

He's a great fighter who has been wrongly branded boring. Hope one day he gets to fight in the Octagon.

there is not an alpha of 0.02 of Askren fighting in the UFC.

what a weird percentage to choose, 98% lol.

I like Askren. Been a fan since my wrestling days.

That being said, I wouldn’t take anything he says too seriously.

Let GSP school him and show the world he's a B+ fighter at best.
Askren fights at 170, GSP has no business there anymore.

Or at least that’s what GSP fans tell me when I suggest a Woodley matchup

Funny he doesnt even think he has a chance of finishing the Diaz Brothers. Usually when you make those predictions, you predict a finish. He knows better ha.

I'm sure he might be able to win rounds against the Diaz Brother though.

"

Thoughts ?

Casuals wants him in the ufc just because of him being in joe Rohan podcast lol. Wait until these casuals see he fights, they will switch up right away saying that he’s boring. I, a pretty big mma fan, want him in the ufc because he deserves it and been finishing his fights. Although his fights r boring, he deserves to be in the ufc. I want him in the ufc because he’s earned it, not because of him being on fuckin joe Rohan podcast. Fuckin casuals probably havnt even seen his fights before. Maybe they just went on YouTube and watched his fight against aoki because how quick it lasted.

Is Vegas giving us odds on that %, because I'd bet the 2%

Based on what?

Because dana told the media there was a chance?

HGrxHWs.jpg

Maia
Woodley
GSP
Khabib

Hopefully 2 of the 4 happen.

Ben tends to give himself too much credit for a lot, like that first tweet
But I really don't see any problems with tweet 2 or 3. He probably would beat Covington at his own game and definitely would eat the Diaz bros alive, cuz his style is pretty much their kryptonite.

His chances are -1 and nothing more. He is a big mouth, was ragdolled by an unknown Luis Sapo and do nothing, only got chickens to tear. UFC is another level, come on.
So because you don’t know Sapo means he sucks? Lol what level is UFC on? Cause Woodley is a SF guy. 5 years ago ppl said Woodley was a bum now he’s ufc champ.

Back