Ben and Jerry's ice cream has pesticides in 10 out of 11 samples

Make your own ice cream at home, its incredibly easy and cheap.
...and from the wrong breed of cow.

When I can buy Jersey milk at the store I'll consider this as a permanent solution, and not a fun July 4th tradition for the kids.

All lives matter batter

#oscars so white Chocolate

Why do we care what Todd Gallingnobody thinks?

Haha, I knew that was coming. I don't, and nobody should. I don't know anything about Ben and Jerry and I duckduckgoed them to find out what the deal was with BLM as per the OP and that came up. Just a dig at bear.

...and from the wrong breed of cow.

When I can buy Jersey milk at the store I'll consider this as a permanent solution, and not a fun July 4th tradition for the kids.

You can't? I'm surprised.

jersey-milk.jpg

You can't? I'm surprised.

jersey-milk.jpg
Not in the major stores, here, no. That's something you would find in a whole foods or some other specialty store.

I can't recall having ever seen Jersey Milk stocked at Trader Joe's, for example.
What's this now?
Holstein milk is water. That's why it's so cheap in the USA. It's great for the beverage/cooking markets.

Sucks for ice cream.

Don't let partisan bullshit and personal opinion blind you from the real story here....

That glyphosate has literally invaded our entire food source, even stringent organic certified products. It's in our water, in our rain, and in just about everything else. Most of the organic wines from sonoma all tested positive, not because they were spraying pesticides, but because its almost impossible to avoid. Run NMR test on a jamba juice, or any food item for that matter, and watch your head explode.

Don't let partisan bullshit and personal opinion blind you from the real story here....

That glyphosate has literally invaded our entire food source, even stringent organic certified products. It's in our water, in our rain, and in just about everything else. Most of the organic wines from sonoma all tested positive, not because they were spraying pesticides, but because its almost impossible to avoid. Run NMR test on a jamba juice, or any food item for that matter, and watch your head explode.
Yeah, the runoff is horrible. Tons of farmers getting pissed on by major corporate landowner neighbors who are on a slight incline across the fence.

Not in the major stores, here, no. That's something you would find in a whole foods or some other specialty store.

I can't recall having ever seen Jersey Milk stocked at Trader Joe's, for example.

Hmm, we have quite a lot of dairies in my area, so maybe our milk choices are atypical, but Jersey milk is available at major supermakets (Foodland).
It's a thing for coffee snobs that like milk drinks, and there's a large cafe culture here.

Hmm, we have quite a lot of dairies in my area, so maybe our milk choices are atypical, but Jersey milk is available at major supermakets (Foodland).
It's a thing for coffee snobs that like milk drinks, and there's a large cafe culture here.
Is that in Hawaii? Yeah, if you're there, you're living in Spamworld. I imagine none of your mainstream food distribution options are mainstream on the mainland.

Is that in Hawaii? Yeah, if you're there, you're living in Spamworld. I imagine none of your mainstream food distribution options are mainstream on the mainland.

A much bigger island...

Back