Ben “killa bee” Saunders

wasnt this guy the one who used to make his supplements on the reality show on season 1?

wasnt this guy the one who used to make his supplements on the reality show on season 1?

Ben Saunders was on TUF 5 or 6 I think.

Diego Sanchez used to make his own food on TUF1

I’m shocked the he fought as recent as 2021 in the octagon. I legit cannot remember and definitely don’t remember him beating Jake Ellenberger in 2018 or that he’s only now just 40. 😳 IMG_0856.png

I member Jogan always got his cock hard for anytime Ben was on the bottom trying to use rubber guard

Ben was always a nice, friendly, chatty guy on these here forums. Well read and well spoken.

Hope he is doing good!

I watched him fight a couple tears ago in South Carolina. He was the main event. Looked much better than Chris Curtis who was also on the card.

I watched him fight a couple tears ago in South Carolina. He was the main event. Looked much better than Chris Curtis who was also on the card.

damn bro how fucked up his your life if you're counting years in the amount of tears?

He was on the receiving end of some wild KO's. This one by Douglas Lima is an all timer IMO.
tumblr_n9ayghhW9k1ry1rm7o2_400.gif

And then this one by Lyman Good was also pretty rough.
3NoiE.gif

He never fought scared and I admire that. He was crafty on the ground. He did kinda ok in the UFC.
Lol hilarious. Would have loved to see the guy who landed the head kick jump in for a couple follow up shots. It was awesome the way his limp body twitched when the guy landed those follow up shots in the second gif

Last edited:
One of the worst fighters ever, I can’t believe he made it to the ufc. They probably just let him in so that other people could get highlight reel knockouts on him.

Back