Belts aren't important

There are many experienced grapplers with white belts. It's not my first rodeo. I'm open to meeting and posting a vid. I have a place to do it. The ball is in his court.
No, thats how I felt when in was a whitebelt and rolling with a high belt. Unless you have a huge weight/strength, I'm quite sure that's how he can make you feel. Basically you feel abuse and powerless.

I don't know how check mate hq work in the us, but in Brazil hell even downhere in my country, unless you are a pro fighter, you show up in a gym calling out some upper belt disrespecting the art, you are going to get your ass kicked around, or at least get what you are asking for, if you happen to handle yourself, well good for you.

By the way, mm is a whitebelt, in bjj... He's been training with Hume for anshit ton of time, jj is a wrestler, who's been doing sub wrestling for a long ass time. The belts mean jack shit when the other person as been grappling for a long time, bjj isn't the only grappling art, but you can bet your life that if you have no prior grappling experince, belts give you a gross idea of how the fight is going to end once it goes to the ground

There are many experienced grapplers with white belts. It's not my first rodeo. I'm open to meeting and posting a vid. I have a place to do it. The ball is in his court.

experienced white belts that have been rolling for years and not recieved their blue arent white belts, well technically yes, they are, in bjj, but not in grappling terms. So Im not sure what the heck are you refering to, just the betl od the grappling time all together?

experienced white belts that have been rolling for years and not recieved their blue arent white belts, well technically yes, they are, in bjj, but not in grappling terms. So Im not sure what the heck are you refering to, just the betl od the grappling time all together?
I've been rolling off and on since '08 or '09. I learned the most a couple years ago from a guy that taught submission wrestling. I haven't trained much this year since getting sick but I learned how to change my diet and am training more now but I've definitely regressed.

My current coach just asked me how much weight I've lost since he saw me last year. I lost about 15lbs of muscle since getting sick. I always have low body fat.

I don't make excuses for nothing though. I've been humiliated 'raped' many times and have subbed others too. I'm better than the average person and am not afraid to go with anyone. I think I can beat this guy in mma.

What are your guys weights and what is each of you guys credentials. Show up already robocok and entertain us.

Don’t get our hopes up and be like every other shit talker online. If you show up and submissionary backs down that’s even better for you dude

You said 1 month it’s been like 5...

Last edited:
What are your guys weights and what is each of you guys credentials. Show up already robocok and entertain us.

Don’t get our hopes up and be like every other shit talker online. If you show up and submissionary backs down that’s even better for you dude

You said 1 month it’s been like 5...
Don-King19.jpg

I'm really looking forward to seeing this. As biscuitsbrah said, let's get some background on the contestants for this Sherdog Showdown!!

I'm not tough. I went to a few classes and get subbed a lot. I don't train very often. That said, I'll show up. I'm 6'2, 190. A little bjj since '08, boxing and wrestling for a couple years.

I'm available every day except Thursday or weekends. Tell me when to come.

Is this going to be on PPV? Can I buy it with bitcoin?

Demetrious Johnson was a white belt last year and Jon Jones just upgraded to blue last week. Seems like bjj belts have zero to do with actual fighting ability. Belts are a joke.

What about Baby-Dela-Riva to slap ala Alberto Crane, huh?
pDrnwhc.jpg

Back