Belts aren't important

Lame argument. I never claimed to be at JJ or MM level. If you want to attack my white belt credentials though let's settle it with a sherdog throwdown. I'm in Orange County, CA and need 30 days to train because I just got over a flare up of my psoriatic arthritis. Even with my condition I bet I'll make you quit an mma match.

<mma4><36><31>{<RR}<{JustBleed}>

Last edited:
Lame argument. I never claimed to be at JJ or MM level. If you want to attack my white belt credentials though let's settle it with a sherdog throwdown. I'm in Orange County, CA and need 30 days to train because I just got over a flare up of my psoriatic arthritis. Even with my condition I bet I'll make you quit an mma match.
Lolol this has to be fake. Y'all posting in a troll thread.

"U wut m8? Fite me irl ya cheeky cunt! Just give me time to train".

Lolol this has to be fake. Y'all posting in a troll thread.

"U wut m8? Fite me irl ya cheeky cunt! Just give me time to train".
Guy says I'm shitty so I say let's go. I never claimed to be great but if he wants to talk trash online about the ability of a person he doesn't know, why not?

Belts are still worthless btw.

Guy says I'm shitty so I say let's go. I never claimed to be great but if he wants to talk trash online about the ability of a person he doesn't know, why not?

Lol. How old are you 19? So you need a month to get in shape? Good game man. You have me trembling in my boots over here.

<36>

Belts aren't worthless, "bro".

Lol. How old are you 19? So you need a month to get in shape? Good game man. You have me trembling in my boots over here.
Who cares how old I am? I'm not surprised you're trembling in your boots since you don't want to meet. You said I'm shitty. Back it up

Shocker....A level athletes are pretty good at physical coordinated activities!!!

I saw a blue belt tap a brown belt in class. So, you may be right. I also saw a brown belt tap a blue belt, so you may be wrong.

All our top MMA fighters at graciefighter are black belts in jiu Jitsu. Like Nick Diaz once said, "I learned jiu Jitsu and I turned it into war."

I was a decent fighter before I started jiu Jitsu. What I learned by going through our belt system, is much more than the ability to beat someone's ass.

..... I know this is a troll thread but whatever!

How many "unbelted" people are winning ADCC?

The belts don't matter themselves, it's just that MOST people aren't just handing them out. Students are, more or less, earning them through 100-1000s of hours of mat time. That plus live sparring being an integral part of training means that it's a safe bet that as people get new colored belts it's because they are getting better at the sport.

it really doesnt, i was catching purples as a white belt. When you add in punches its different.

Like I said, I prefer the white belt. If it was good enough for Jones and MM until so recently then why would I want to be a higher belt than them?

Jones white belt and your white belt have nothing in common.

Jon Jones trains no gi that's why he's not a high rank belt. However put him in a Jiz tournament and I bet he gets chocked the fuck out the first 30 seconds.

You can't compare MMA with BJJ because they're totally different. To put it in perspective:

GI white belt vs GI black belt in mma = white belt may win due to strengthen and conditioning.

GI white belt vs. GI black belt in Jiz tournamentv= Black belt will win every time, no question about that.

Jones white belt and your white belt have nothing in common.
They're both white and if you saw the belts independent of the wearers you would be clueless as to who was the better fighter.

Jon Jones trains no gi that's why he's not a high rank belt. However put him in a Jiz tournament and I bet he gets chocked the fuck out the first 30 seconds.

You can't compare MMA with BJJ because they're totally different. To put it in perspective:

GI white belt vs GI black belt in mma = white belt may win due to strengthen and conditioning.

GI white belt vs. GI black belt in Jiz tournamentv= Black belt will win every time, no question about that.
This is pretty much the point I made. No point to training with a gi other than getting better at training and competing with a gi. No gi and wrestling are better preparation for fighting.

Training for a specific rule set makes you better at that rule set...news at 11.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back