Bellew vs Haye 2 Prediction

Yo Tipster!

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Who have you got for the winner of the rematch between Bomber and Haye?

Bookmakers leaning towards Haye (for some strange reason) - is there something we don't know tipping the odds in his favour. They said the same about the first fight, and look how that one ended up.

Honestly can't see Haye staying 100% fit, or defeating Bellew by any measure, even if he's geared up to the eyeballs with a US training camp regimen. He doesn't have the heart for this game anymore.

Backing Bellew to win within 12 rounds - a little preview about this in more detail can be found here: https://yotipster.com/boxing-predictions-tony-bellew-vs-david-haye-2/

Gents, who's your money on..?

Haye's considered the favourite simply because Bellew doesn't belong whatsoever at heavyweight, and he looked like crap even vs. a one-legged Haye. I thought it was honestly embarrassing how long that fight managed to last after the injury, and I'd say that Bellew poses no threat to anyone half decent at heavyweight and no threat to a healthy version of Haye.

"Healthy" Haye might not exist anymore though. If the fight starts and Haye's hobbling around from the beginning, or injures himself yet again mid-fight then it'll be Bellew to win again.

Haye's considered the favourite simply because Bellew doesn't belong whatsoever at heavyweight, and he looked like crap even vs. a one-legged Haye. I thought it was honestly embarrassing how long that fight managed to last after the injury, and I'd say that Bellew poses no threat to anyone half decent at heavyweight and no threat to a healthy version of Haye.

"Healthy" Haye might not exist anymore though. If the fight starts and Haye's hobbling around from the beginning, or injures himself yet again mid-fight then it'll be Bellew to win again.

I think that's the key issue. Haye is a far better boxer than Bellew even being ring rusty but he can't stay injury free.

Last edited:
Because haye rupturedhis achilles in his first fight against bellew. If he somehow stays healthy bellew will be calling him daddy.

Bad timing for Haye with age/rust and well a very hard injury to fully heal from. Should be smashing the likes of Bellew

...But if Haye somehow manages to pull this one off, that has to be the end of Bellew.

He has hinted at moving back down in weight to challenge the winner of the World Boxing Super Series, but frankly, anyone in this year's tournament looks a cut above him.

Possibly the last time we see Bellew and Haye in the ring.

Shit... Haye struggles with little injuries let alone actual ones

Haye is going to kick his ass.

Bellew is a can and could barely beat Haye while he was crippled.

Haye is going to kick his ass.

Bellew is a can and could barely beat Haye while he was crippled.
Didn’t bellew lose to cleverly at lhw? If Hayes joints etc below his knee don’t explode it should be a massacre.

Didn’t bellew lose to cleverly at lhw? If Hayes joints etc below his knee don’t explode it should be a massacre.
I never saw it but ya. Adonis also knocked the piss out of him.
STEVENSON-KO-BELLEW2.gif

STEVENSON-KO-BELLEW.gif

Bellew struggled to stop a guy with one leg, so absolutely no threat to him at all! Embarrassing! Haye is past it but he will win this fight as long as his body holds out.

I never saw it but ya. Adonis also knocked the piss out of him.
STEVENSON-KO-BELLEW2.gif

STEVENSON-KO-BELLEW.gif

That was when Bellew was weight drained looking like an aids victim. Bellew will destroy Haye this time - NO CONTEST.

That was when Bellew was weight drained looking like an aids victim. Bellew will destroy Haye this time - NO CONTEST.
He couldnt destroy Haye while Haye was injured and unable to move.

Haye is better. He didn't look extremely impressive before his injury in the first fight, though. I still expect him to win.

Haye should win via TKO late

that is if he doesn't come in with an injury or injures himself during the fight
he is a much better fighter even now

still a few months away and knowing haye, he will probably pull out

Barring another injury, even rusty, Haye should beat Bellew... Probably by KO.

Haye on points in an absolute bore fest.

Haye is a baby but no way does he lose to Bellew with full mobility. Bellew deserves a loss for taking so long to stop Haye with that injury.

Back