Bellew-Haye rematch targeted for December

after haye koes belew he should fight Hughie whyte or Joshua after Joshua kills wilder Joshua will become boxings biggest star and haye vs Joshua would be hugeeeeee I wish we got fury haye though

after haye koes belew he should fight Hughie whyte or Joshua after Joshua kills wilder Joshua will become boxings biggest star and haye vs Joshua would be hugeeeeee I wish we got fury haye though

Punctuation beats them all.

Fuck
It phone keyboard fucked up and English is second language let me talk boxing in piece haye vs bellew if haye wins he fights parker or Joshua bellew vs cw tourney winner or ward haye vs whyte would be fun

Haye takes this if he hasn't dropped too much. That being said he wasn't totally dominating Bellew before the injury. Neither looked good at all.
No, I thought Haye would have been picking Bellew to pieces before the injury occured but he looked to be struggling to get his range and land anything decent on Bellew. Could just be he's too far past his prime now, injuries not withstanding.

So i guess its on? Unless haye is shot to shit, he likely decimates bellew

I hope fury comes back lol. I may be his only fan on the forum, but i liked him.

Another random thought.
I rewatched the chisora-whyte fight. I didnt realize chisora threw a drink in his face during the sit down lol. Damn near started a mega brawl. They were talking some shit too. Entertaining stuff

Also i thought chisora won that. Whyte is basically a younger chisora with a bit better basic skill ( jab, technique et) but I thought chisora slightly out worked him

Give me fury-whyte

I hope fury comes back lol. I may be his only fan on the forum, but i liked him.

Another random thought.
I rewatched the chisora-whyte fight. I didnt realize chisora threw a drink in his face during the sit down lol. Damn near started a mega brawl. They were talking some shit too. Entertaining stuff

Also i thought chisora won that. Whyte is basically a younger chisora with a bit better basic skill ( jab, technique et) but I thought chisora slightly out worked him

Give me fury-whyte

Whyte is a bigger puncher than Chisora, that's quite a big difference between them.

He was rocked but that's because his chin ain't great. Chisora isn't known for his power.
hmm i guess we disagree

Anyways. British hw boxing is pretty solid right now on the domestic scene. Lets see what matchups are made

If fury cant come back for a bit i think whyte might as well fight the winner of wilder and ortiz.

Haye should beat bellew so maybe haye-whyte

I mean maybe a bit. But whyte was rocked multiple times by chisora just in that fight

I scored it to Del Boy but I'm a little biased in all honesty.
I'd also love fury to come back but only if his head is right and he's doing it for more than just a pay cheque. I'm not sure that will be the case though

I scored it to Del Boy but I'm a little biased in all honesty.
I'd also love fury to come back but only if his head is right and he's doing it for more than just a pay cheque. I'm not sure that will be the case though
Tyson fury doesn't need his head to be right to win. Look at the shenanigans before the wlad fight.

Haye is gonna destroy this guy then take parkers belt and call it a day I wonder if haye beat wlad and was injury free how big of a star he would be haye is a better fighter

Bellew should consintrate on fighting winner of cw tournament

Another random thought.

Give me fury-whyte

Chisora freaked out and flipped a table over too at one point. Whyte didn't even react.

Haye should win, though he did look slower than usual in the first fight. Hopefully that was due to ring rust and bulking up as that's the main asset he possesses over other heavyweights.

I was also pleased to read he's split from Shane McGuigan and is now with Ismael Salas. In the build up to the first match, Sky did a preview which showed Haye just hanging out, enjoying the Miami sun and seemed to be the one dictating his training rather than McGuigan. I hope Salas brings more fire back as Haye is still capable of being a big player.

Haye vs fury after this haye is so talented. You ppl hate but injuries killed his career.

And whyte needs to fight povetkin winner faces parker

For purely selfish reasons I hope Haye wins, then beats a contender at HW and the faces Joshua after he beats Wilder...sometime in late 2018 when I'll actually be in the UK and have a chance to see a big fight in the UK.

It's a good thing there's a lot of UK heavies. Keeps guys like this relevant even tho they are essentially club circuit guys are this point.

Bellew himself never was anything but that.

Back